"Hey, sorry but my friends and I decided to stay a bit longer than we planned so you can't accompany us back to world 5" I explained, feeling somewhat proud that I didn't stutter.

She pouted. "Aww, what a shame. I really wanted to get to know you better and pay you back but okay, I understand..." She sulked, earning a chuckle from me.

"Don't worry, you can always pay me back another time"

"So does that mean we'll be seeing each other again?" She beamed, a wide grin visible on her plump lips.

My eyes widened, realizing what I said. "Wait! That's not what I--"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when she suddenly stood up. "Now that that's settled, I have to go now. I got a message from HQ saying that I need to return immediately for another mission" She dusted herself before flashing me her bunny smile once more.

"I live in the capital city of World 5, if you ever need my help just ask for directions to my house from some knights, I'll tell them I owe you big time in advance so they won't be suspicious of you" She said and walked backwards with a smirk.

"I know you were about to say we're not seeing each other again but unfortunately for you, I don't take 'no' for an answer. It's a yes or yes, babe" She giggled and waved at me. "I'll be expecting you to visit me soon, Y/n/n~" She blew me a kiss before running off like a high school girl who just confessed to her crush and scored a date with them.

I stood there, dumbfounded. "Tzuyu's going to kill me..." I facepalmed and groaned. "I'm doomed..."

Im Nayeon's POV

'Gosh, what is wrong with me?...' I thought while holding my chest, feeling my heart beat rapidly. 'Getting excited over someone visiting me just because she sounds exactly like my long time crush and even has the same name as her'

I sighed, shaking my head and hopped on my horse with Pluffy seated in front of me. "She's already gone, Nayeon... Get over her already... You can't fall for a person you hardly even know just because they remind you of her" I said to myself sadly but then my face began heating up again.

"But who am I to deny what my heart feels, right? She called me pretty without getting flustered and turning into a stuttering, nervous wreck which is super rare to be honest" I spoke, guiding my horse to where the portal to World 3 was located.

"Plus, she seems hella cute so it's still a big win for me! Sorry L/n but it's time for me to move on~" Little did I know, I was literally taking an interest on the same person I'm currently trying to move on from...

-

Y/n L/n's POV

"So, how dit it go?" Was the first thing Tzuyu asked the moment she saw me emerging from the trees.

"It went... well" I replied, a bit unsure of my answer. She rolled her eyes with a huff. "Why am I even friends with you?"

"Just as long as we don't bump into her on our way to the next world then it's fine" Mina stepped in. "What did she say?" She asked, arms crossed and brows furrowed.