Jealous

Y/n's POV

"Omg, don't start it" I said. I had a bit of a headache and I was a bit tipsy after being in the club for 5 hours.

"I have a headache and really you scream at me is making it hurt more" I said laying on the couch. Diggy scoffed slamming the car keys on the counter in the kitchen. Standing up quickly, I rushed into the kitchen.

"Really, Diggy I didn't do anything with him but talk to him!" I shouted. Tonight I ran into my ex, Anthony. We had a few drinks, and he even tried to kiss me. Yes, but I pushed him away when he was three inches too close. Diggy was somewhere with his friends and some groupies but he came back to see that part and assumed that I was kissing him.

"But you did" Diggy said. Jealousy is something I can sense, especially with Diggy.

"But I didn't. Daniel, as I explained in the car he tried to kiss me. I PUSHED HIM AWAY!" I screamed. Hot tears race down my face. I wasn't crying for sympathy from him, I was out of anger because obviously I'm angry.

"I don't believe it. It makes me want to beat his ass because he tried to kiss you" Diggy said.

"Oh My God, How could you not believe me. Out all people, me. Why do you have to be so jealous. You know what, fuck it and fuck you. I'm done" I said turning around and walking out the kitchen. Diggy ran out behind me.

"Where are you going?" Diggy asked tugging my arm. I yanked my arm from his hand.

"I don't know, but I ain't staying here" I said. I continued for the door. I swing the door open a bit but I was only stopped by Diggy's hand on the door pushing it closed. My eyes watered. Once again out of anger but then I want some sympathy from him. I turn slowly to be face to face with him.

"I'm sorry, ok. Don't cry" Diggy said. He tried to wipe my tears away but I smacked his hand.

"Don't touch me" I said letting tears run down my face.

"How could you not trust me?" I asked. He laid his head on my shoulder. I was pinned in between the door and Diggy,

"I was jealous ok, I let it get the best of me" Diggy said lifting his head up. I slip from in between the door and him. Heading up the stairs Diggy follows.

"So, your just going to walk away?" Diggy asked.

"Yes" I simply answered opening our room door. Flicking the light on, I start to unzip my dress. I struggled at first but then and extra hand unzipped it. I slip out of it and walk to my dresser getting pajamas and underwear. I walked into the bathroom with nothing but my bra, panties and heels.

Diggy's POV

"Ugh" Was all I could say as I laid on my back hearing the shower run. Hands on my head think on how I'm going to make this better. A few minutes later Y/n stepped out the bathroom with her stomach and thighs dripping with water and her matching bra and panties.

"Really Y/n?" I asked. She has the habit of showing off things I can't get when she's mad at me. Ignoring me she lotions down and put on her pajamas. I wanted to take them off her but she would kill me. She walks downstairs, and I get up and walk downstairs also.

"So your not going to say anything to me?" I asked. Crickets. So I walk up to her and pick her up by her hips from behind.

"Diggy, let me go!" Y/n yells. I sit her on the counter and slid in between her thighs.

"Now you want to talk, huh" I said rubbing Y/n's lower back.

"No" Y/n said. I run fingers in her pajama shorts tracing her inner thigh.

"Are you going to talk now?" I whispered in her ear. Her moans filled my ear.

"Stop" Y/n said out of breath. I continued.

"Really, stop..." She continues out of breath. I pulled my hand from her shorts.

"Why?" I asked. She rolled her eyes letting her head lay on the wall cabinets.

"Do you love me?" Y/n asked.

"I love you, and always will. Why are you asking?" I asked.

"So why are you so jealous when it comes to the other man? I love you, why are worried about me cheating. What did I do to make you don't trust me?" She asked.

"I do trust you I just don't trust them. I love you, I don't want anyone to take you from me so when I see the other men up on you. I get jealous. It's a human trait, I can't help it." I said.

"Aww, come here" Y/n said. I laughed and she kissed my lips. I kissed back lifting her up from the counter.

"Let me show you how much I love you" I said walking to our room.