💫FANTASY RESULTS💫

So finally Results time ! We congratulate all the winners and participants. You all are awesome !

A special thanks to the judges EvighetInvicta and RaphaelStout234 for submitting the results so soon and taking their valuable time to judge your books.

So without much delay .

             🌠 1st place 🌠

        The Wolf within us by
          ShannaDesmarais

            🌠 2nd place 🌠

     Let me find you by nutellaxgirlx

            🌠 3rd place 🌠

    Allied with dragons by Duncana1003

       🌠 Honourable Mention 🌠

     The Prophecy of the Black day by

        MenteMelan

SCORES OF ALL PARTICIPANTS:

1.To Stop My Death by Redstarshard

3/5 Title,
4/5 Cover,
8/10 Blurb,
9/10 Plot,
10/10 Originality,
8/10 Characters,
7/10 Grammar,
8/10 Vocabulary/Spelling,
9/10 Writing Style,
9/10 Overall enjoyment,
8/10 Attractive power

Total= 83/100

Review:

This book was different from the rest. I like the author's writing style, and the creativity that came from them. It's beautiful, intriguing and very interesting. The characters are well-described with their natures and personality, and I love the description of places, objects and memories. I really like this book, and I hope to see more from this author in the future.

2. The Prophecy of the Black Day by
MenteMelan

Title - 4/5
Cover - 5/5

Blurb - 8/10
Plot - 8/10
Originality - 9/10
Characters - 8/10
Grammar/Punctuation - 9/10
Vocab./Spelling - 9/10
Writing Style - 9/10
Overall Enjoyment - 7.5/10
Attractive Power - 7/10

Total: 83.5/100

Review - First off, I certainly liked the idea & concept of this work, The Prophecy of the Black Day. Though it was a bit confusing at the start, and I wasn't totally sure if elements of your previous novel/work was carried over here, it quickly became easy to understand. I would also like to commend your use of vivid imagery, and utilization of emotion. In addition to those two, excellent use of dialogue is also one of the strong points in this story. However long story short, I felt like there were a few issues, albeit minor ones, with the plot & word choice. I won't provide specific examples, as there are several ones, and for plot, there are scenes where the following scenes aren't as cohesive as it could be. That being said, most of that is from the eye of the beholder, and some may differ in their opinions. So due to both its strong points and few weaknesses, I can confidently say that while this isn't per say, the best work I've read, in person/irl/authors under publishing houses, nor around fellow Wattpadders I've met participating in awards, this is something that is definitely enjoyable, and that I would probably read in my free time. Therefore, I would like to congratulate you on a solid work of fantasy, and best of luck on future chapters!