💫HORROR/PARANORNAL RESULTS💫

So finally Results time ! We congratulate all the winners and participants. You all are awesome !

A special thanks to the judges Arundhati777and _sweetgirl123_ for submitting the results so soon and taking their valuable time to judge your books.

So without much delay .

                🌠 1st place 🌠

      Murder and the sins that follow by
              CahiraTheEmpress

                🌠2nd place 🌠

                The huntress by FmEver

                 🌠3rd place 🌠

War Infinite: The Chosen Twelves  by
                 AngelMickaella

      🌠Honourable Mention 🌠

         What's been lost by T_A_Onkowe

SCORES OF ALL PARTICIPANTS:

1.What's Been Lost T_A_Onkowe

Title: 4/5
Cover: 3/5
Blurb:9/10
Plot: 10/10
Originality:9/10
Characters:9/10
Grammar/Punctuation:9/10
Vocabulary/Spelling:9/10
Writing style:10/10
Overall enjoyment:10/10
Attractive power:10/10

Total: 92

The cover is pretty, but it can be changed. Blurb is beautifully written, but I felt that it was a bit short. The originality of the story is something that I definitely noticed. The plot was excellent, and was at the perfect pace throughout the story. The portrayal of characters needs a bit of work, but it was good nevertheless. The grammar and vocabulary is upto the point, with only a few mistakes. Writing style is absolutely stunning, and captured my heart. Overall, it was an amazing story, and I enjoyed reading it. 

2. The Huntress FmEver

Title:4/5
Cover:3/5
Blurb:10/10
Plot:10/10
Originality:10/10
Characters:10/10
Grammar/Punctuation:10/10
Vocabulary/Spelling:10/10
Writing style:10/10
Overall enjoyment:10/10
Attractive power:10/10

Total:97/100

The first thing that I noticed, was that the cover was quite plain. That's something that needs to be changed, or the readers might not be interested. And that's something I wouldn't want to happen to such an amazing story. The blurb and plot was excellent. Characters were beautifully depicted. Superb grammar and punctuation. Your writing style is absolutely beautiful. I loved reading this story. Definitely a must read.

3. A Night to Remember by Lillian_Ambrose2601

Title: 5/5
Cover: 4/5
Blurb: 8.5/10
Plot: 8.5/10
Originality: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
Grammar/Punctuation: 8/10
Vocabulary/spelling: 8/10
Writing style: 8/10
Overall enjoyment: 8/10
Attractive power: 8/10

Total: 82/100

The cover is beautiful.Title is good and fits the story perfectly. The blurb needs to be reworded, as it was a bit confusing. It needs to be shortened. The plot of the story is good, but it was confusing and very fast paced. It took some time to understand what's going on. The portrayal of the characters felt rushed to me, and that's something you need to work on. The Vocabulary was good, but some sentences needs to be reworded. There were quite a few grammatical errors throughout the story, and it can be prevented in the future by proofreading it.