Chapter 18

They were finding a library in Hyonuma, the notebook stated that its actually huge so it would be easy to find. After a few minutes of getting lost at the giant village, they found the giant library and the reason they got a little lost was because of how restricted their moves are and so that no one would be suspicious of them.

They didn't want to get reported or anything but SOMEONE didn't follow orders. Inosuke was running around the rooves and it bothered a lot of the people to which caused a problem.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu chased after him and are about to get worn out soon since Inosuke likes to pull some stunts.

"OI! INOSUKE! QUIT RUNNING AROUND! YOU'LL GET US IN TROUBLE!" Tanjiro yelled.

He tried to catch Inosuke but he was too fast and Tanjiro did not have enough stamina for this situation right now.

Rengoku caught Inosuke and placed him on his shoulder, Zenitsu was asleep, and Tanjiro apologized to the flame hashira.

"Don't worry about it, looks like Inosuke here is just rarin' to go. If we head to the Library, you three should stay outside for a while to not cause ruckus inside." Rengoku says.

"Hai." Tanjiro says.

Rengoku puts Inosuke down and then proceeded to head off. Tanjiro kept watch of Inosuke, Zenitsu just followed along with them. 

Gyomei and Tengen walked around town, incase of any abnormalities that will happen and to make sure the trio don't cause trouble.

-(Butterfly Mansion's Infirmary)-

Kagaya asks his wife about the girls' conditions from time to time. No new changes so far. The girls were in their slumber but even their temperature kept on rising.

"I see...I do wonder what poison is this. Not really a demon's blood art but not really sure if it really is created by a human..." He mumbled.

"Kiriya, are you perhaps familiar with what is happening to them right now?" Kagaya asked.

"I am unsure, Father. But, by the look of the strange marks, it is a demon's doing, however, it's like something is mixed with it." Kiriya observed.

"I see...can you send a crow for Shiketsuba Roselia? I need to ask her regarding this." Kagaya says.

"Yes Father." Kiriya says.

He then goes out of the Butterfly mansion and did what he was asked to.

(A/N: Roselia is my oc that is a Hashira, Frost Hashira, she was busy with missions and had to train her subordinates which is why I didn't include her, Totally not because I forgot about her...)

"Let's hope the children are doing well in Hyonuma." Kagaya says and closed his eyes.

-(Hyonuma)-

The Hashiras have reached the Library and looked through old scrolls, books and some historical records about the demons that the village has ever came across with.

"I swear, those brats are really troublesome little shits." Sanemi cussed.

"So annoying, let's just hurry up." Obanai says.

"We've found a lot of information but none of them are that close." Rengoku sighed.

"Hm...we just have to get a copy of the scrolls and take back some books, I guess..." Giyu says.

"Yep." Rengoku replies.

The Hashiras headed out with the scrolls and books. Rengoku proposed an idea that they should stay in a inn so they can see what demon/s would attack the village later.