♫♪Music Festival♪♫

A music Festival which is about to start on Nighttime. Tengen very excited seeing how the festival itself is flashy and flamboyant for his taste and he gets to bring his wives just so the four can enjoy. The music, the performances, the talents, the effects and many more awaits within the bright festival of the night. Everyone was excited but Giyu didn't show emotion though.

Quite the bright and loud city they all visited but it is what keeps the hearts of people happy and energetic.

-(Shinobu)" Tomioka-san aren't you excited for the festival?!"
-(Giyu)" yes Kochou, now leave me alone"
-(Shinobu)" this is why everyone hates you Tomioka-san"

Giyu just walked away ignoring what Shinobu said. But Shinobu keeps on following and poking him from behind repeating the same sentence over and over. Giyu suddenly turned to face the short Shinobu and he grabs her by the waist and kisses her, which made Shinobu shock and silent.

-(Giyu)"About time you piped down."

Shinobu blinking fast. She opens her mouth in shock but no words came out and she just stood there flustered until she shook her head then immediately scolded Giyu.

-(Shinobu)"Tomioka-san why did you do that?!"
-(Giyu)" I thought you would pipe down so i did that"

 She sighs and a small smile appears on her face since she knew she irritated him long enough so she then hugs Giyu to which he was surprised but proceeds to hug her back while burying his face on top of her head.

-(Shinobu)"I love you Tomioka-san and you can be strange sometimes."
-(Giyu)"I love you too Shinobu."

He ignored the last part where shinobu said he is strange sometime.Giyu tightened his hug a little and then whispered something.

-(Giyu)"Please remember you are special to me."

Shinobu blinked twice and was surprised of what Giyu said. The two proceeded to walk around while Shinobu clung onto Giyu's arm as they looked around the area

●●●●●●And now to Aoi and Inosuke●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Inosuke on the forest trying to spy where Aoi was but he had no luck and he's beggining to worry so he heads west and found Aoi sleeping by a tree and is being guarded by a black wolf. Inosuke worries on what the wolf might do to Aoi but seeing how the creature just laid beside Aoi and closed its eyes, his worries lessen. When Aoi woke up she spotted someone on the tree and stayed in front of the wolf to defend it from any threat.

-(Aoi)" who are you? And what are you doing here?"

The figure came down and Aoi was surprised to see that it was Inosuke and she ran to hug him and he lets out a worried sigh to which Aoi noticed and asked what was wrong.

-(Inosuke)"I was worried where you were. Don't do that again!"
-(Aoi)"Inosuke I'm alright."
-(Inosuke)"Please don't go without telling me"
-(Aoi)"Okay"

Aoi kissed him to calm him down and they went back to the city to attend the music festival. Everyone went with traditional clothings, some didn't.

The demon slayers head to the main street of town and there were many songs played and a concert was starting. Everyone went to the concert they had a lot of fun. Games are also present to which captured lots of people's attention. Sanemi raged quit in some of them and Genya was just trying not to get involved.

And then everyone in town went to a cliff to see the fireworks but Aoi headed the opposite direction from everyone else because she knew that there was something up. She surveys on the south part of the forest but there was no threats so far except for a chick that fell off its nest.

Everyone waited for the fireworks to blow off and then it did. The bright lights decorating the sky with it's bright colors and shape. Everyond enjoyed it but that did not mean that the festival has ended. Aoi said goodbye to the little chick and went to find everyone else and she spotted them nearby , they were screaming her name so she heads closer.

Then Aoi landed in front of everyone and she can see Inosuke pouting(even though he had a mask-) because she forgotten about the promise that she would tell Inosuke where she would go but she didn't tell him. Then Inosuke ran to Aoi and hugged her and he wasn't mad though he was just worried and everyone shouted "they're official!!"

Aoi and Inosuke turned red and then Inosuke held Aoi's hand as they walked along with the others but inosuke was a little bit mad at aoi but he couldn't stay mad forever. They all head back to hq. As much as they'd want to participate in the festival, they still have things to do tomorrow so it's best to retire for the night and enjoy a good night sleep.