Meet the Protagonists

First of all let me introduce to you, Niyati Sriniketan. She is your soon-to-be 20, average South Indian. Loves reading, writing poems, and taking long walks through fresh air and lush greenery. Has a secret that could either give her all the happiness in the universe or destroy her very sanity. Having social anxiety due to a tumultuous past, she is extremely sweet but has ADHD. It is her journey that this book would try to decipher. It is a tale of how she came to accept herself for who she is. It is the story about a girl, whose biggest dream and prayer came true. But, here's the catch, will she make peace with the one thing she had forever deeply yearned for? When her life turns upside down, will she come to terms with herself and this world?
Ah! That can only be told as the future unfolds!

 But, here's the catch, will she make peace with the one thing she had forever deeply yearned for? When her life turns upside down, will she come to terms with herself and this world? Ah! That can only be told as the future unfolds!

So next, comes our Krishna Muralidharan. Who, as you guys have already guessed is our Hero for this Tale of Love, Loss, Laughter and Life. He brings with him rays of Hope and Healing, something our Niyati is in dire need of. Rain and sun dance around him, his eyes are stars and his features are that of the Moon. Someone like that can only be divine.

Being a professional painter and a well-known musician, he is THE mysterious guy who pops into Niyati's life and since his arrival, her world turns to hang upside down. Krishna is a mirror to the not-so-easy-to-digest past of Niyati, that she tries so hard to bury and forget. But the very presence of Krishna forces Niyati to come to terms with her reality and move ahead in life.

Nature rejoices where he goes, birds and animals find in him, a home. His second nature is Sarcasm, and very soon he becomes Niyati's hope for Survival.

But what happens then?