Chapter 11

Regina's POV:

I am finally home, Henry and Roland are going to stay with us this weekend. Henry didn't want to leave me right now after I started talking to him, while whispers. But he was just happy that I was talking to him. Right now Robin and I are cuddling on the couch while the boys are on floor. This is what I always wished my family looked like. And I got it. I am happy for once. 

Before I knew it the boys were knocked out on the floor and I'm growing tired, and Robin rubbing my back with small circles was not helping me. I didn't last another 30 seconds before I fell asleep. 

I woke up and I was in the forest. I walked around to find someone. But nothing until I seen a body laying in the middle of the forest with Leopold standing above the person with a bloody arrow in his hand. My heart started to race. 

"Leopold?" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me. H looked up at me with angry eyes. 

"You should have never dated that stupid thief. Now look where you got him." He said looking down. I followed. My heart dropped as I seen who it was. I ran over to him picking up his head and putting it in my lap. 

"Robin, baby, please don't leave me I need you." I cry out. 

"I-I love y-y-you," He hiccuped taking some deep breaths. 

"No please, please. Baby I need you. I can't live without you please don't die on me," I sobbed. 

"Tell R-Roland and H-Henry I l-love t-them too." He said before taking his final breath.  

"Robin, no!" I screamed. "I love you, please come back to me." I whisper. I start crying. Leopold grabbed me by the hair, "No please I want to be with Robin." I start to freak out. 

"He is dead and never loved you. He lied to you, you're nothing, worthless, and useless!" He yelled before throwing me to the ground. But the moment he let me go, I ran back to Robin's body. 

I was sodding, my hands were covered with his blood which made it worse. I started shaking, then my heart started to race even more. I felt arms around me and I started to kick and scream in his arms. He pushes me to the ground and I continue to try and catch my breathe and calm myself down. Robin would know what to do but Leopold killed him. 

"Why?" I finally chocked out. 

"Because you don't deserve it. And plus he was a thief and you're a queen." He told me. 

"I loved him!" I yelled at him.

"You will never yell at me again!" He yelled back before slapping me. 

"NO!" My eyes shot open. Robin put his arms around me and I screamed because I thought it was Leopold. Henry and Roland came running in. 

"Take Roland back to your room please." Robin asked Henry. I did't see anything because I was crying to hard. "Shh, it is just me. I promise. It was just a bad dream." he said. 

"I-It f-felt so r-real R-Robin." I told him gripping his shirt. 

"You want to talk about it?" He asked. 

"L-Leopold k-killed you with a-an a-arrow," I cried. "Please don't leave me." I cried even harder making myself even more tired. 

"I am not leaving you," he told me. I didn't even realize that we were in our room. "You want some water?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly before laying my head on his chest not ready to let go. "Baby, you have to let me go in order to get you your water." He said I shook me head. 

"If you have to move and leave me, I don't want water anymore." I whispered just barely enough for him to hear. 

"Can I call Henry in to get you some water?" He asked me, I nodded my head. "Henry!" He said loudly causing me to jump and start to cry a little again. "Hey, it is ok," Henry came in. "Can you get your mother some water please?" He asked. Henry left and came back with water before leaving again. 

Henry's POV: 

I was in my room unable  to go back to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom, she is hurt and there is nothing I can do about it expect sit away and wait to see if she does get better. I heard my door open and look over to see Roland with tears in his eyes. I open my arms for him, he shuts my door before running over into my arms. And crying. 

"Mama is going to be ok, right?" He asked. 

"Yes, we will see." I hugged him. "Her screaming scared you, huh?" I asked him. He just nodded his head. 

"I don't like mommy being scared and screaming." He said looking up at me. 

"Me neither, but we have to be brave for her ok? Can you do that be brave for mama? Be her little knight?" I asked him. 

"Yea! I can be mama's little knight," he said pointing to himself. I smiled, I liked having a little brother. I had gotten use to being a brother and it was fun. Roland looked up to me all the time, and he is also like my little shadow and it was cute, but sometimes it could get annoying. "And you are mama's little prince? And daddy is the king?" He asked in a soft voice. 

"That is correct. We are a little royal family." I said pointing his side making him burst into laughter. "Why don't we lay down and go back to bed. It is 3:02am and you need your sleep. Ok?" I said. He nods his head. 

"Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" He asked. 

"Yes you can." I move over and lift up my blankets for him to get under. He snuggles into me before falling asleep within seconds. I looked down at him. I am glad Roland is the one I get to call my little brother. 

Robin's POV: 

I looked at Regina. She is so exhausted from everything, she needed a get away. I hate that fact she has to go through this, and I can't do anything about it. 

"You sure you're ok?" I asked her. I didn't want to go back to bed knowing she isn't ok. She just nodded her head. 

A few minutes later she tugged on my, looking up at me. I take my shirt off before laying down and pulling her on top of me. She lays her head on my right shoulder and gets comforts, she plays with my hand for a few minutes before i fell her whole body relax and her hand go limb. I look at her and she had fallen asleep. I pull the blankets over us before falling asleep myself.