Summer Break...

LITTLE INTRO:

LITTLE INTRO:

Aria Brynnlee Lane

A third year transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons 

I have known the Weasley's since I was a toddler 

I am very close with Ron and the Twins as I am closest in age to the three

Also Aria is a pureblood

...I was sitting in the living room when the refreshing smell of firewood and baked pastries tease my noes. I sit up a little and prop from reading my book to see Molly cooking breakfast in the kitchen. When she sees me she immediately says in a happy tone," Good morning dear." I turn in her direction once again to reply, "Good morning to you too Molly." I put the book on the coffee table in front of me a walk over to the kitchen to help Molly. I start to help her cook breakfast when we hear thumping coming from the stairs. 

It was Ron and the second he saw me he embraced me in a hug. "When did you get here!" he says in an excited tone. "I arrived late last night, your father came to pick me up as a surprise.""Bloody hell I missed you Aria," Ron shouts. "I have missed you too Ronald as a mess up his hair while he hugs me. Ron than asks," how is your aunt Ruby I remember you said you were staying with her." "She is doing just fine and she told me to let you all know that she misses you dearly." I say back in lower tone. 

"ARIA!!!!" familiar voices shout from the corner. I turn to see my favorite twins standing at the bottom of the staircase. I run over to them and jump in their arms as they both catch me. They embrace me in a tight hug still not moving from the bottom of the staircase. When I hear a voice from the top of the stairs shout, "Can you children move I am trying to eat breakfast quickly so I can go study." I immediately recognize that raspy, ugly sounding voice,it was".....percy," I mutter under my breathe in a low tone, Percy and I have never gotten along. We are constantly fighting even though Molly hates it. And it does not help that Ron, Fred, George, and Ginny have always been on my side in the fights. 

He walks up to me and puts his hand out "Aria" he said in almost a tone of disgust. I did not acknowledge him and continued my conversation with the twins.

A few moments later Molly shouts "BREAKFAST" everyone that was not already down stairs comes rushing down. When I notice two faces I have never seen before. I do not acknowledge them right away and sit down at the table in between the twins. I finally get to introduce myself to the two new faces. I start "Hi I am Aria Lane, nice to meet you two." "The boy immediately responds "Hello I am Harry Potter," I nod and turn to the girl while holding out my hand. "Hello I am Hermonie Granger," she says with a smiling face.

I ask them how they know the Weasley's and they give me break down. After they are done speaking I turn to Ron. "So Ronald were you not planning on telling me about your amazing new friends." He slightly hides his face in embarrassment when responding "I guess I assumed you would not care," I chuckle at the obvious embarrassment he had. 

When everyone is almost done eating I hear my favorite voice come from the front door. "Hello my sweet family." IT WAS BILL!!!!! I got up so fast and hugged him super tight. He than picked me up and hugged me because I am A LOT shorter than him. He than says "Hello Aria," while rubbing my back. 

Bill has always been like an older brother to me and because I am older than Ginny I have always been like his first sister. He is also very protective of me and does not let people yell at me. He also defends me in fights with Percy. 

He than puts me down and embraces his mom and dad in a tight hug. Everyone else than gets up to say hi and sits back down. Bill than takes the seat next to me moving both of the twins to my right side, Bill being on my left.

Everyone finished eating not to long after and the boys, Ginny, and Hermoine all went outside to play quidditch while Bill unpacked upstairs. I could tell the rest of the summer would be great.

A.N. : Please do not judge this is my first ever book. I hope you enjoyed!