Chapter 2:2

Black hole POV.

I didn't expect them of all people to have this type of insecurities. I always knew they were shy, that was obvious. But.. They want to be 'strong' ? I was still debating with myself what they meant by that to begin with.. I sighed.
All of this had me exhausted, even though I wasn't even able to rest peacefully.

Still, If they want to get stronger. Then I suppose i could try to help them in whatever way i could.
After all , i know they deserve it.

[...]

Y / N

"Hmrmghh .." I grunted slightly as I felt the rays of sunshine hitting my face . I dove into the sheets, refusing to leave my little nest.
The events of the previous day were still haunting my mind. The words of four, the motivation BH gave me...

"Aargh" I sighed, embarrassed thinking about the conversation with him. There i go again, putting my problems onto other people and annoying them..

I closed my eyes for a moment, I didn't have the motivation to get up. Maybe its better that eay.. If I just stay here all day, after all, I don't even contribute anything to the team. Everyone would be better off without m-
"Y / N !! Good Morning!! " A childish voice yelled, yanking my door open.

I jumped out of bed, falling to the floor of the room and hitting my bottom.
"Ouch! Bottle.. What's going on?" I whispered, still processing the pain that was installed in my back and bottom.
Bottle simply giggled .
"It's nothing. I'm sorry if I scared you a little... te-hee!" she smiled again.
I got up, leaning on the furniture next to my bed.

"Tree finished making breakfast, he said to come get you and ta-da! Here I am! "She made a little spin after finishing her sentence.
It was hard for me to understand the situation, as I was still half asleep.
I yawned, ready to go to the kitchen. But, before i could even process what was happening , bottle took me by the arm, pulling me towards the door.

Finally, we arrived at the dining room. It seemed to be quite crowded.
Tree was turning off the stove, with a tablecloth tied to his trunk. While Pen was asleep at the dining room table.

Pie was sitting next to Liy at the table, Liy seemed quite cheerful.
Finally, bottle freed my arm and walked up to Pen.
It took me a few minutes to figure out where I was. I heard a faded sound of electricity and peeked into the main room.
Remote was sitting next to Pillow. It looked like she was changing her batteries.
I turned back to the dining room, noticing that black hole wasn't present yet.

I sat down in a chair apart from the others. I was still not able to talk to them directly. I simply entertained myself with my fingers nervously.
Tree came over, putting several plates of food on the table.

"Good morning, Y/N. "
Tree smiled politely at me. I smiled back sheepishly.

"Pen, wake up. Pen! "
Tree turned to the boy, moving his arm a little to try to bring him back to his senses,
Pen woke up with a jump.

"A-auh.. W-What?!" he babbled, a bit of saliva on his chin.
I let out a little chuckle. Looking at them sideways.

Tree sighed.

"Clean yourself up, we're going to have breakfast.
He said, pulling out a chair to sit down.

Whilst in the background, bottle was giggling at Pen.

Eventually, Pillow and remote entered the dining room and sat down.

"Hey. Where is black hole?" Liy said, looking at the people who were sitting at the table.

"Hm. I assume that he is outside. After all, he never eats, since he doesn't even need food to live."
Pie shrugged.
I gazed down, looking at my food and wondering.
"Was it because of last night? Maybe... He got upset? Or maybe I made him worry about nothing."

I sat there thinking to myself.

[...]

General POV

After breakfast, the team split up. Each one going to different spots.
Y/N kept looking for their friend , gazing around the grassy area.  But they were still not able to find him.

Without a destination, they headed to the picnic tables.
Next to them were Pen and his pals. And at the other table, the team (8 names).

They sighed. Feeling stranded.
Their mind still wandering with hopes of improving as a person.
Maybe if they were stronger, they wouldn't have to be dependent on their few friends all the time.

"Hey... "a raspy voice said. Pulling the object out of their thoughts.

They looked up, meeting gazes with a pink flower.
"Ergh... I saw that you were alone and.. " she said nervously. It was obvious that she had no idea what to say.

"You are... Uhh... " She said, with one hand resting on her chin.

"Y/N" The object replied, hesitantly.

"Y-Yes! Uh... Y/N! Of course," she said with a nervous chuckle.
"Do you mind if I sit here? "
Flower said, pointing to their side.

"Uh... Not at all, sit if you want to. " they said with a slight smile.
The girl sat down next to them. An awkward silence built up between them.
It was finally the pink plant who broke the silence,

"Hey... I heard what that thing said about you yesterday"
Flower spoke out.

Y/N looked up suddenly.
"Look, I know it's obvious that I don't know you. But, don't let a thing like that discourage you. "The girl said, shyly placing one hand on the shoulder of the object. Y/N simply stared at her, confused.

"Trust me, people will always tell you things. But you are the only one who has the right to judge yourself. Never let a simple voice make you fall... it's not worth it.
Flower said, removing her hand and glancing at her team. They stared back , their gaze softening a little, understanding what she was referring to.

"You're the one who decides whether to change or not. It's hard to learn how to deal with what others tell you. But there will always be people supporting you and believing in you. Like... your friend Black hole for example! "
She said with a smile.

"I didn't expect you to be so... kind," the object replied, with one hand on the back of their neck.
Flower chuckled. Getting up from the picnic table.

"I wish I heard that more often," she said jokingly.

"Thank you, flower." Y/N said, looking at her with a warm smile.