But before he enter inside the car someone hit on his head from back and go by loaded him on a big van. Sana enter inside md's cabin and asks, "What happen sir? Why you call me urgently at this time?" Taking a breath he says, "There is some changes in your working schedule Dr. Gill."

Narrowing her brows she asks,"what?" "You have to be in hospital for twenty four hours and will only handle one patient. Don't worry your living will be arrange there properly." Said md. Sana open her eyes widely in shock , whatever he said is completely out of her context.

She never heard in any kind of rule here before in all this three years. "What? Why suddenly? What about my all patients and who is this one person?" Asked sana in irritation. Md look at her with a helpless face, because he can't do anything in this and says, "There is not any why, you just have to be with mr. Shukla all the time."

Sana's collided brows is raise in shock, she can't able to understand anything which happens with her. He is behaved wired from the vary first day but this is something, which she never think. Now she get Vikrant's comments, that he is flirting with her all the time and now wants to show his power. A sudden anger raise inside her, she take out her card and says by throwing it in front of md.

"I am resigning from this job, don't want to work there, where anyone can come and change the rules according to them. Where people follows the rules of some rich patients by keeping their ethics aside." Said she leave from there and directly move to sidharth's room.

Where he lying with a smirks and aadi sit besides him. Sana open the door in a thud and look at the mess he created, she get an idea that last time the mess is also created by him. Sidharth turns his neck towards her and says, "Hello doctor, how's the new rules and timings."

Sana shook his head in disbelief and says, "What you think of yourself mr. Shukla? If you have money, than you will run people according to you like puppets." He nodded in yes by closing his eyes, where aadi just look at them continuously.

Sana roll her eyes and says, "Then you are wrong, at least in my situation. I am not going to sit here and follow your baseless rules. Find some other doctor for your flirting session and dare not to do such things with me again. I already resigned, just come here to tell you that you can't buy everything by money." Said she go from there.

Sidharth open his eyes and says by shaking his head, "Seems muffin take my gentleness too seriously, awww poor baby. I think it's time to show her who sidharth shukla is. And when he wants something will get that anyhow, by hook or crook."

Aadi raise his one brows and says, "What you want to do now?" Sidharth sit on the bed and says by opening the syringe, "Let's have a dinner on my muffin's house and bring that funking idiot there also." He rub his both palms and says, "Finally going to feel relief after three days, ahhh.. I am dying to torture him, hold my gun.. Too much fun...."

Aadi give him an impossible look and both leave for her house. It took much time to find the address as it is written in hospital records. But he get other information about her also. She is twenty eight years old, living here with her mother, father is in Punjab. A brother who also live in Punjab, her engagement is fixed with Vikrant which is going to be happen in the upcoming week.

Sana park her car and enter inside, she is a little confused by seeing seven SUVs park near her house., Opening the door she enter inside and stand rooted at her place by looking at the scarenio, her eyes popped out in shock, heart chocked, body start shivering.

Whole living area is filled with mens, who is wearing black uniforms and having gun with them. Her mother is crying silently by sitting on the sofa, as someone point gun in her head. Vikrant is sitting on his knees, his hands are tied and slightly bleeding from the corner of his lips and forehead.

And the main horrible thing is sidharth is sitting on a sofa in front of Vikrant with a gun in his hand, a devilish smirk placed on his lips. Eyes are busy in scanning her, he bit his lips and says, "Welcome back to your own house muffin."

Sana gulped her saliva, moving towards him slowly and says with a trembling voice, "W.. what all this? Why you.. are here?" Smirking he look at his gun and shot on Vikrant's one hand. "Aaahhaha." he scream loudly in pain. "He surely touch you from this hands right."said sidharth.

Sana cover her mouth with palms, tears start flowing from her eyes, "Why you doing all this? I... i will call the police." Sidharth rub the gun on his forehead and start laughing like a devil, "Go, hahahha.. Do you need car muffin?" Sana shake her head in disbelief and go from there.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Hey, i wrote it somehow, so... here's the update.. Ignore the mistakes and do votes... 😚❤