This made your eyes widened in shock and stormed out so you can beat Draco.Once you found Draco with his goons and Pancy who were very clingy to him that's where you shouted.

You: MALFOY!

You yelled as the four jump and look at you. When Draco saw you he was happy that his love is here maybe confessing to him. He had been day dreaming about you confessing to him and marry him everyday even in his sleep.

Draco: Yes love?

He ask with a hint of dreamy voice, but instead of confessing to him, he got punch by you with a full force making his nose bleed.

Pancy: Drakey, Drakey are you okay?

She ask as she comes up to him as you walk closer and said.

You: It's your fault that buckbeak executed to death. You and your worthless father will pay. Once I saw your father I will beat him up.

You then started kicking him two times that his goons and Pancy tried to walk closer to you but can't being afraid of what you will do to them. Once you stop kicking him you walk out with a 'hmph' sound came out on your mouth.

At night

Silent was filled in the boy's dorm as Harry who lies awake, unable to sleep turns to his cupboard and takes the Marauder's Map and whispers:

Harry: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

The crooked corridors and serpentine passageways of Hogwarts radiate across the parchment, then a tiny dot catches Harry's eye. He frowns as it reads 'Peter Pettigrew'. Harry moves down a dark corridor, map in hand, wand aglow. In the paintings, he passes, the subjects snore softly. The pinpoint labeled 'Harry Potter' and 'Peter Pettigrew' drew closer and closer. Harry squints toward the end of the corridor. Down at the map. Pettigrew moves quickly down the adjoining corridor. Twenty yards away. Ten only seconds away. 

Meanwhile you shadow traveled through the corridors and outside to the Quidditch pitch and turns back into your normal self and sit for a few minutes, star gazing at the sky. You sigh remembering all the things that happened and nightmares from your sleep.

You: Why would even this happened quickly.

You ask to yourself until a rustle was heard from the bush making you alert. You grab your wand and quickly stand up looking around.

You: Is someone there?

You ask not too loudly as another rustle was heard.

You: Maybe am I just imagining

You mumbles as you felt someone behind you whipers.

????:You think.

A male husky voice whispered in your ear sending chills on your spine as you turned around and quickly cast a spell.

You: Expelliarmus.

You said but he dodge it and cast was about to shoot straight to your wand but you dodge it. Once you look between the two. You groaned again knowing who it is. There Sirius Black and James Potter grinning with a hint a little bit of lust (oof to Y/N RIP).

You: You two again.

You said clearly annoyed as Sirius decides to speak.

Sirius: Yes our Y/N, it's us. We just need to tell you.

You: What is it?

You furrowed your eyebrows wand clutching tightly pointing at Sirius.

James: We want you to tell others that we're innocent.