Chapter Seven: Memories

Start from the beginning

I suddenly slammed my fists hard on the table in fear, anger and sadness. I snatched my bag and my letter. I looked over to James' seeing him giving me a 'pity' look and began getting up to stop me from storming out. Everybody was watching me with confused eyes.

I stormed over to the Great Hall doors, James followed after me. I ran into a empty corridor and slumped down the wall, taking a deep breath and pulling my knees to my chest.

 I ran into a empty corridor and slumped down the wall, taking a deep breath and pulling my knees to my chest

James appeared around the corner.

"Oh, Lia." He whispered and knelt in front of me and hugged me immediately.

"He's gone, James." I mumbled into his neck.

I closed my eyes shut, clutching myself around his neck, I just shook with anger and sadness. My hair turned into a dark blue-grayish color.

Depression.

James looked down, terrified at the color my hair turned to. He began sobbing in my shoulder.

I just sat there, silent tears falling down my face, while the Marauders and The girls Showed around the corner, sending us pity looks.

"James." I whispered.

"Yea?" James whispered.

"I wanna skip classes today." I slowly opened my now red, glossy stained teared eyes.

Lily's bottom lip trembled a little at seeing one of her now closest and best friend in this state. She shut her eyes and made her hands into fists.

James pulled away from her shoulder, looking at his sister.

"Opels, are you alright?" He held my face in his hands.

I looked into his eyes, and my bottom lip trembled.

I started silent sobbing and held his hands that were on my face.

I shut my eyes.

Memories.

Beautiful, but also painful.

All of the times he danced, painted, teased, played, scared us, took us on adventures, took us fishing, camping and even to France. The times when he cuddled the twins when they were sad about leaving their parents to go to school.

The times where he held James close because he cried that his sister wasn't home with him, instead at Beauxbatons.

The times where he was the only one that didn't forget Ophelia, or where he would just randomly send her a Dandelion during school at Beauxbatons. She loves dandelions. She knew they weren't flowers, just a weed. But she loved them more then any flower. She also loved Lilies. He even made a Flower Garden with her and James before she left to Beauxbatons.

Or the times he would try baking, but ended up having a food fight with the twins. And when he would get whacked over and over with either a flip flop or a rag by his sister, Euphemia.

I slowly opened my eyes, composing myself before people started piling into the corridor, that'd be embarrassing.

I avoided eye-contact with everybody and shakily stood up and made her way to the stairs, going to Gryffindor Tower.

"Opel, LIA WAIT!" Lily ran after me.

-GRYFFINDOR TOWER-

The potter twins skipped classes for the day, Ophelia sat on her window ledge, looking out over of the grounds of Hogwarts.

Meanwhile, James and the others were all in his dorm, Giving Ophelia space.

"She was closer to him." James fiddled with his cuff of his sleeve.

"All she's done today so far is sit by the Window Ledge, looking over the grounds."
Lily sighed.

"I'm scared for her." Marlene rubbed her palms together, something she did when she was nervous, or scared.

"She'll be ok." Alice tried convincing the others, even though it sounded like she was trying to convince herself.

"Yea." Molly squeaked out.

"I'll go check on her." Sirius suggested.

"Maybe you should leave her alone, I mean- She just lost a loved one, along with James." Remus spoke up.

"Plus you can't even get in, so no matter what you can't get up the stairs." Marlene shrugged.

"I'll find a way." Sirius spoke up.

"I'll go get something to drink." Peter scrambled down the hall to the kitchens.

Nobody even got the chance to say anything before Sirius walked out the door, shutting it firmly.

-

OPHELIA POV

-

I was looking out over the grounds, my head pressed against the window.

A small knock came from the door.

I didn't even get a chance to answer when the door opened to reveal Sirius Black.

He shut the door and made his way over to me and sat on the opposite side.

We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"How'd you get up here?" I whispered.

"Uh, I-uhm. Managed to levitate myself up the stairs." He whispered.

'Totally didn't transform into a dog to get up here.' He thought.

He scratched the back of his neck in awkwardness.

"Oh, that's..Impressive." I whispered.

"Yea, I guess." He looked over at my hand that rested on my knee.

He gently took it, cutting me off guard.

"I'm really sorry, Lia." He squeezed it.

I felt a shock jolt through my body.

"Not your fault." I shut my eyes while a small tear escaped my eye.

Sirius climbed on top of me, hovering.

I opened my eyes and went into shock for a little.

He hugged me, and he hugged me hard I thought I was going to die. Seriously. Pun Intended.