Chapter Seven: Memories

Start from the beginning

James sat at one end of the Table, the girls on the other end.

There was suddenly a bunch of hooting.

Mail Time.

Ophelia rarely ever got Mail, but when a Dove entered, which confused everybody but Dumbledore and Ophelia, swooped in.

Ophelia gracefully lifted her hand up, and the dove landed on her finger, handing her the letter.

It was from their Mother, but why would her Mum send her, Eira, her Dove- instead of the Family Screech Owl, Dobie.

Strange.

Ophelia frowned and furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head to the right. Which Remus, Sirius and Peter noticed.

Ophelia looked up to look at James, which he was holding Dobie, the family owl.

Hmph.

James looked up and met his sisters eyes.

James shrugged and so they both opened their letters.

'Dear Ophelia, my little star,

By the time you are reading, I will be sadly, long gone. I have asked your parents to keep this as quiet as can be, which they were angered by but respected my decision. I didn't want to intrude on your studies, But I have fell ill, Dragon Pox.

I wanted to say, I love you very much. I do ask you not to cry now that I am gone, which you probably will not obey.

I wanted to remind you how much I loved you, and how I loved learning Ballet with you even though I broke almost every bone in my body. I wanted to remind you that Sirius, is the brightest star in the Galaxy, But in my eyes- You shine like a diamond, you my dear- are special. You are so much more than a star. You are a whole Galaxy filled with many, many stars and constellations. You shine brighter then the brightest star in my mind. You are the most beautiful, amazing, smart, cunning, brave, loyal and kind little girl I have ever met, you are the best Niece I could EVER ask for.

I love you, My little Star.

Uncle Polar Bear, Polaris.'

I looked up to see the girls looking confused, but then they saw Tears, threatening to fall

I looked up to see the girls looking confused, but then they saw Tears, threatening to fall. I looked up to the teachers table to see Mcgonagall giving me sad eyes, along with Dumbledore.

"No." I squeaked out.

I looked down at the letter.

I suddenly looked down to James' seeing him on the edge of tears too while the boys read their now 'passed' uncles letter.

Lily gently took the letter from me and showed the girls. They all looked at me pity.

I hate pity.