"I know I do..."

I sipped my coffee to help swallow the lump in my throat that wanted to just sob.. But I can't do that. I refuse to. I know they'll save her. They will.

They will.

They will.

They.... will.....

.....right??

no one's pov

"Alright, go get the girl Toga" Shigraki ordered, sitting at the barstool, his eyes on the fuming blonde boy. "Yayy!!" Toga squealed in delight and skipped to the bathroom.

"Uh.. Shiggy, she isn't here" She called, the sounds of her rummaging around the bathroom echoed in the hallway. Shigaraki ripped his eyes off the boy, snapping his head towards the hallway. What??

Toga skipped to check some of the storage rooms, the first door she opened, she spotted the naked Neko climbing on top of stacked boxes. "Oh! There ya' are kitten" She beamed and skipped over to the boxes. Y/n gasped and looked at the blonde girl smiling psychotically at her.

Y/n started to climb faster to reach the half opened window that was located in the far side of the room, near the ceiling. No, No! I'm almost there!

"C'mon! Shiggy wants to see you! You can't leave just yet!" Toga tiptoed, reaching up to yank the neko by her damp tail. Y/n screeched, falling backwards onto the space-bun girl.

Toga giggled and hugged the girl tight to her chest. "Oh? You like hugs? You want to be friends!"

Y/n shivered in disgust, turning to Toga with rage filled eyes. "Let go!" She cried, her claws digging into Toga's shoulders. "Ouch!" Toga whined, going to stab the girl but missed as Y/n shifted into her cat form jumping off of her.

"Such a bad kitty! You like blood? Me too, I just love it! Can I see yours?? I wanna see your blood!"

Toga threw herself at the cat, holding her down with her body weight. Wincing as the cat howled and hissed to get away, kicking and biting. "Tsk, Tsk! Kitty. I don't like you scratching me! We'll have to fix that"

WARNING. REALLY GRAPHIC MOMENT IS OCCURRING, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH TO MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DISMEMBERMENT/AMPUTATION!!!

Toga pulled out a different knife, a bit smaller that the one she previously waved around. As Y/n was distracted biting Toga's arms, Toga took one of her paws to the ground, and in one move, declawed the 4 main claws. The cat screeched in pain, ripping a chunk of flesh out of Toga's arm.

Shigaraki and Dabi busted in the storage room, wondering what all the chaos was. Seeing a hypnotized Toga, awing at the blood that poured out of both the kitten and her own arm, Shigaraki immediately kicked her off Y/n. "I told you to bring her to me, you crazy bitch!"

Y/n, almost paralyzed from the pain in her paw, forced herself to run up the stacked boxes, and jumped out the window before Dabi could stop her with his fire. The window was higher that she expected as she fell a few feet, into garbage cans below her. The pain that shot up her body was un bearable to take, her body forcing into her human form.

"AAGGHHH!!!!" She screamed, trying to grip her bleeding hand, but noticed her opposite arm was now broken from the fall. She tumbled out of the garbage can, tears streaming down her face as she struggled to breathe. She's never felt this amount of pain in her life! Not even when she sparred with Bakugou!

The last bit of energy she had left was triggered when she can hear Shigaraki's voice yell at Toga, and order Dabi to go get her. Struggling to her feet, the bleeding Hybrid ran aimlessly through the dark streets, not knowing where she was going. But anywhere was safer than staying there.

Its been hours since she's been running. Y/n had gotten tired from the long run, and blood loss, she tumbled into bushes next to a vacant park. Wheezing to catch her breath, she tried her best to ignore the pain that was in both of her arms.

"Daddy..." She gasped for air, if she could breathe, she would be sobbing. Her head throbbed in pain, her vision getting blurry. Her breathing was still shallow, but didn't hurt as much as it did as she glanced around her surroundings. All around her were nice looking houses, with dim streetlights lighting the empty roads.

Her vision started to get spotty, but in her peripheral, an extremely bright light moved slowly down the street. Y/n gasped, trying to remember who that man was. She knows him, but from where?? Where?? Thats.... That's......

stupid transitions, I know. and I am sorry for killing Yoko  out of no where but he was old.. poor aizawa baby ☹︎