Chapter 9: The Past

Justina~
The small smile I had on my face disappears when his eyes meet mine.
Con and I haven't been in contact for a long time now. I don't know him. It's not often I even think of him. We were very distance for a long time now. It's been a month. I gave him space and he gave me mine. I've herd from other cast members that he was talking to some girl, but I really didn't care, i've moved on. And i'm really happy. I've been able to enhance the friendships I knew meant something. I had many thoughts to tell them what happened with Con and I, but I never did. It's better if it stays in the past.
But today, the second show we shot; he gave off a weird vibe. I could tell he seemed off. I can since whenever someone is looking at me, and when I look up to see it's him, I feel weird. I don't know what it is. But I know I can't make the emotions cause a problem.
When i'm walking back to my teams side, I feel so different then normal.
~ After the season (3 moths later.) ~
Justina~
Stepping away from the photography area, I check my phone to see it's pretty late.
I walk my crew to the door after telling them bye. We've been shooting some pictures for my next few projects.
After scrolling through my phone, I decide to go live on Instagram.
After about five minutes talking to some fans about the season that's just premiering, I hear a knock on my door. I assume someone forgot something.
"One second." I say putting my phone down. I walk to the door opining it.
I can feel my heart betting faster than normal. "What, what are you doing here?" I ask him. "I've missed you."
"What do you mean you've missed me, Reggie? What about your girl? Shouldn't you be with her? How did you even get hear?"
"I walked." He says smiling. I look at him and I smile. "I'd like the the truth."
"I flew, I got board."
"Board of what?"
"Her cheating."
"That shits still going on?!" I say closing the door.
"Yeah, so I just left her it's not like she's been home anyway."
"You're really dumb for doing that."
"Yeah, I know." He says getting tense.
"Do you know who she is with?" I ask leading him to the couch.
"Your guess is the same as mine."
"Umm..."
"You really don't remember?"
"Yeah, i've moved on. That's in the past. And it really wasn't any of my fucking business."
"Damn. I thought you cared."
"I did care. The problem was settled the day we got off the bus. I wasn't what you wanted."
"I know."
"Okay, so why bring old shit up?" I say looking at him.
"Because I miss it."
"What the fuck! You miss hurting me? Making me question everything?!"
"No! I just miss being around you."
"I was with you when we shot the season!" I say getting up from the couch in frustration. "Oh shit!" I say walking over to the table. I grab my phone turning the live off. I turn around and he is behind me.
"Why did you follow me?"
"I thought something happened."
"I was on live during our whole conversation!"
"Fuck!" He says, with anger taking over.
"I grab a water from the fridge, grabbing him one two. Then, I walk back over to the couch.
"Thanks." He says accepting the water.
"So? Umm. Is there anything else you want to say?"
"I'm sorry for all the shit I put you threw."
"You weren't the only one who did some fucked up shit. I'm sorry too." I say leaning back into the couch.
"What were you doing?" He ask looking at me.
"Hi, baby!" I say when Esco was over to him. "He remembers you!" I say smiling at my dog.
"It's been a while."
"Yeah." I say bitting my lip in discomfort.
"You didn't answer my question."
"Oh, sorry. I've been shooting some pictures for a few projects."
He nods his head.
I grab the remote and turn on our show. Fuck. It's the episode that I dread remembering.
Close to the end of the episode, It hasn't been as akword as I thought it would be. Until now. I remember what happened in this game.
"You and Hit went at each other a lot." He says giving off a weird vibe.
"Yeah, we were pretty close at that time."
"Were y'all dating?"
"I wasn't dating him, I was dating someone else though."
"Who?"
"I don't really give a shit about that guy anyone. Our relationship was shit. Even though he was a close friend."
"Shit, that's hard."
"Yeah."
"What about you?"
"Just Milani."
I shake my head in response remembering her.
After watching many other recordings of our show, we're laying on the couch. He's asleep and I'm close to it.

In my Thoughtsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें