Prologue

Third Person POV

It was a cheerful morning in the Yagi residence. Why you may ask. Well Toshinori and Inko Yagi's son and daughter were going to the quirk doctor. They woke up so early that on the way to the hospital they slept, good thing that they woke up when they were in the parking lot of the hospital. Must be children senses. When they stepped on the front door the children where jumping up and down, good thing they calm down though. They waited for the results for hours! Well that was the children's perspective. The truth is it is only 30 minutes! Oh I think I forgot something, let me introduced the Yagi siblings.

This one is Izuku Yagi

So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. I mean ahem, and this one is Tamari Yagi

If you read the original book this was Katsumi but anyways lets continue with the story

The results were finally done so the doctor called them to listen to the news. As they sat down he asked a question:

"Would you like to listen to the good or bad news?"

This made Inko pretty nervous because their was a bad news but decided to go with the good news instead. "Well your daughter here has a A+ quirk it means that it is a very powerful quirk and here is the information you need" the doctor said while handing out the paper and the quirk is indeed strong.

Here is the info

Name: Tamari Yagi

Age: 4

Blood type: AB

Quirk: Telekinesis Punch/ Telek Punch

Explanation: is able to move a specific thing without physical interaction and can also store energy in the body to make powerful punches. To move the object she needs to concentrate on her main focus and for the other one you need to touch someone with five fingers to get some of their energy and it depends on you on how many percent are you gonna use for the punches.

Drawbacks: none

After they check the info about Tamari's quirk it was Izuku's turn. "I am sorry to say but your son is quirkless". Quirkless I am quirkless was the one sentence that Izuku could ever think of. His hope shattered into pieces, like  his All Might figure. But something ran into his mind. ' Wait no one has ever been a quirkless superhero, maybe I could be the first one' he thought. As he looked around he realized that his mother wasn't there, so he ran out of the door and catched up to his mom. When they arrived home Inko was very excited to announce that there daughter has a very powerful quirk. When he saw Toshinori on the kitchen and announce the news he was proud of his daughter but quickly realized that Inko hasn't announce what was Izuku's quirk. "Oh him he is quirkless" said Inko with disappointment in her voice. "Oh is that so well let's leave him alone and let's celebrate Tamari's quirk on her favorite restaurant with her friends" said Toshinori happily and with that Inko called Tamari's friends parents while Toshinori helped Tamari get prepared. While Izuku on  the other hand heard their conversation and went up to his room and cry all day. "Why did they ignore me, do they even love me?" said poor Izuku.

After the celebration of Tamari's quirk her friends and her went to their house to play only to hear Izuku saying that he will become the first quirkless hero. "Tamari did you heard what Izuku said?" said her bestest of friends, Sakura Todoroki. "Yeah but that dream is impossible tomorrow let's show him that he can never be a hero" proclaimed Tamari and all her friends agreed. The next day they saw little Izuku writing on his notebook and went there. Izuku was scared that it was a stranger but when he saw his friends he was happy, little did he know what they were gonna do. "Hey guys-" said Izuku but was cut off by Tamari. "Don't call us guys were not friends anymore because your not like us" after Tamari said that she pinned Izuku on the ground and Shoto started to freeze his arms and legs. After that Katsuki and Katsumi both started making small explosions and hit Izuku on his face. Then Sakura started flaming her hands and started burning Izuku's arms a little. After all of that went the final blow, Tamari got Izuku's energy then punced Izuku on his head making a scar that looks like the one that Tanjiro had.

 After all of that went the final blow, Tamari got Izuku's energy then punced Izuku on his head making a scar that looks like the one that Tanjiro had

After the beating session he was left with so many scars, frostbites, burns, and tiny cuts. When he came back home not even his parents recognized Izuku.

Time skip 6 years

Izuku Pov

It has been 6 years of hell for me. I never was recognized by my parents and former friends and sister are now my bullies. I tried to prove to them that I could be a hero but they didn't listen. I might have 280  IQ but no one cares about that . I am tired of all this bullying and suffering even my teachers and classmates neglected me. They treat me like a virus that was deadly. I never had a real friend or family until a mysterious man dialed me on his phone and called me

???: Hello is this Izuku Yagi

Izuku: Yes may I know why

???: I've finally found you

Izuku: what do you mean

???: I am your father

Izuku: really

???: yes is it okay if you could live with me in America

Izuku: wait really I'll be glad to take

???: Really. Oh thank you go to the airport at 8:00 o' clock tomorrow and Please tell me you're school so I could contact them

Izuku: Okay its Aldera

???okay thanks 

End Call

But what he didn't know there were more surprises on his way

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys  I hope  you enjoyed my rewritten story and stay tuned or the next chapter of The next Avatar!!!!!