Meeting with the Pros

Before I start this story I wanna say I am back! Sorry for not being active for almost 2 months. I was busy filling my anime journal so sorry for that. Oh can you guys name an anime for me to watch? Just make sure it's Shonen. Now let's start the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that Izuku was being lectured to fight by himself. Everything was back to normal until............

An spirit arrived.                   

3rd person POV

A huge spirit suddenly appeared in front of them attacking the class. Izuku was still conscious so he immediately attacked the spirit. But he realized that he could not defeat the thing just like that. He suddenly  remembered  the technique that Korra taught her so he grab a average amount of water and swirl around the spirit until it calmed down. He went near the spirit and told him to go back to the spirit world and it did. There were no more chaos but the pros suddenly grabbed Izuku. "We need to talk about your quirk" said Aizawa heading to a car. The rest of the pros followed the car by running.

Time skippu

Izuku was in the principal's office with the pros surrounding him. "Hello Mr. Midoriya, let's talk about your quirk. In my files it said you could only control water, but you just controlled the villains into cuffing their own hands. So what was that? Said the one and only Nezu. "Well I was controlling their blood which is a liquid that contains water and therefore I could control their blood for them to move like that like they are my puppets." Izuku said partially not lying. "Well then what was that creature that attacked us earlier? It seemed like you know what it is based on your actions earlier." said one of the pros in the room. Izuku got a little nervous about this question, but answered anyway. " Well it was a spirit. I knew how to tame it it because my ancestors used to this to the wild spirits" He said telling half truth. Then he was dismissed.

The pros were a little concerned about the situation the students encountered earlier. 

With the students of Class 1-A

They were all panicking for the current state of their water holder... well except three students who were angry. 'That Deku is such a showoff protecting us.. tch' thought of those 3 students . (Can you guess who were those students?) After a minute Tsu spoke up. " Wait how did Midoriya manipulate the villains in the USJ? Kero" After she said that everyone was thinking of how he did that. A secret quirk? The chaos ended when Izuku appeared on the door. The Zukusquad immediately went to him asking so many questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay that's the end of this chapter guys! Sorry if it's only short. I am slowly losing motivation since I am invested in other anime. I am still invested in Mha but I am not that invested in Atla so forgive me. I am not gonna give up on this book for you guys. I am still plotting for an ending for this but I am sure maybe this is not gonna exceed until 30 chapter though.

Seina-chan signing off!