𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to my dad actually being up and ready

The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to my dad actually being up and ready. He was stood in the kitchen with a cup of tea in his hand, and smiled as he saw me walk in.

"Morning love" he said. "Morning" i answered, grabbing a bowl so I could fill it with cereal. "I've got a job interview today, meant to be good pay and all" my dad informed me, as I continued going into fridges and cabinets to make my bowl of cereal.

"Really?" I asked, looking up at him. "Yeah love, like I said, I'm changing" he insisted as I smiled at him, and took a spoonful of my food.

I strolled into the living room where Cory was lying watching the tv. "Move up fatty, your taking up the whole sofa" I joked, shoving his feet of and onto the floor.

"Oi" he said, now being forced to sit up instead of how comfortably he was before. "You alright?" He still asked, as he usually does.

"Yeah all good" I replied, eating my breakfast, and watching whatever Cory was originally watching on the telly.

• • •

I walked into school, following jordan through the corridors, as our form rooms were pretty much next to each others.

As I strolled behind him, I was roughly shoved from behind. I tried to keep my balance but ended up landing on the floor.

I looked around, along with Jordan as he had heard me trip. And of course, It was amir and zain standing right infront of us, glaring, trying to scare me.

"What the fuck" Jordan stated at zain, grabbing my arm and pulling me up from the floor.

"Have you got a problem?" I yelled, walking back towards amir. "Hassan used to be my mate! And now you- you fucking benefit skank stole him" he told me.

"I didn't steal him, he don't like you!" I informed him, laughing sarcastically as I said it. "Come on" I heard jordan say from behind me as he didn't want to be involved in some yr9 drama.

Amir launched at me, shoving me roughly and trying to punch me, whilst everyone around us erupted, chanting and laughing. I felt jordan trying to stop us however didn't actually manage it as zain stopped him.

"Oi stop!" Corys voice yelled, shoving through the crowd and pushing jordan back, out of the way. He separated us quickly, and shoved amir hard.

"What's your fucking problem!? She's a girl, ain't you never been told not to hit 'em" he spat at the boy, and gave zain a look of disgust, as he was standing there, now giving evils to Jordan.

"What you all standing here for?!" Cory yelled at the crowd, making them all leave, as he was the most popular sixth former in the school, and were all scared of him.

He stood there looking at me, with a confused and worried look on his face. "George, are you alright? Did he hurt you?!" He questioned, staring at all my face to check. "No no, I'm fine" I told him, which was actually true, as he had stopped Amir before any damage could have been done.

Just at that moment, mr bell ran over to us, after clearly hearing the commotion from his form room.

"What happened?" He asked sternly, at both me and Cory. "Don't worry sir, it's sorted" Cory announced, taking hold of my shoulder, and walking away.

He stayed with me, as he called Beth who he knew had a free period. Not long after, I saw her walking towards us in the corridor.

"Are you alright babe" she asked, giving me a tight hug. I hugged her back, resting my head of her shoulder. "Yeah" I whispered.

• • •

I sat with Beth in the sixth form hub, instead of going to first period, as i didn't want to have to face amir straight away. She was meant to be studying however instead seemed to be reapplying all her makeup, and redoing all her hair, making me hold up her phone for most of it, as her mirror.

Mrs Carter had come looking for me, however we told her most of the truth and she allowed me to continue sitting there, only for period 1 however.

• • •

Luckily the day had gone alright, with amir not even looking in my direction throughout the whole day. Hassan had obviously heard about the fight as all of yr9 was talking about it.

He constantly checked up on my all day, making sure I was alright, as he thought it was his fault, as he was the reason amir started the fight, but of course it wasn't actually his fault.

The bell rang for the end of school, and I left my class to meet up with Missy, Beth and Nas, like always. "Hey georgia" missy cheerily spoke, giving me her usual wide smile. "Hey" I smiled back, and walked along with them, as they were all linking arms with eachother.

"How are you miss Wilson" Nas asked me, as it felt like we haven't spoke in ages. "Yeah good thanks" I answered, nodding as I spoke.

"That's good" Nas said, and then started laughing along with Beth and missy as one of them made a joke about a teacher who walked past.

As we walked out of school, we saw Cory standing with his large group of friends, whilst also flirting with a girl called shannon, who had always been obsessed with our Cory.

"Alright missy, Nas" Cory flirted, looking them up and down, as we all walked past. "Cory get a life" Beth stated as we continued to walk past.

"He is fit though" missy told us, rather bluntly. "Missy!" Beth exclaimed laughing. "Ah come on beths, he was my first kiss and all. I don't half pick good lookers" she explained, as we all laughed. Luckily we already knew that they were each others first kiss or that would of come as a great big shock.

We went over and stood by the school gates, waiting for Hayley and razia to show up. There was no sign of them, and instead we were all just watching the hundreds of chavvy students walk past us. "We ain't half got some chavs in this school do we" missy sniggered, along with Beth, who lets be honest, is a bit rich coming from those two.

Both yr11 girls, finally turned up and had informed us that they had just been doing make up in the toilets, in case they happened to see Cory and Riz on there way out of school.

Missy tutted as her younger sister, but Nas just laughed, as we all left the school premises, and walked down the street, towards our houses.