Katie leaned down to whisper in his ear. "It would make her jealous..."

Fred glanced at Elodie, clearly contemplating his options. She wasn't looking in their direction, but was clenching her quill under the table so hard the feathers were coming out.

Katie was practically in his lap by now, and George was watching the whole affair amusedly.

Fred looked at Katie, then back at Elodie. She caught his eye on accident, and looked away furiously.

"You're sure it would make her jealous?"

"Positive."

"Cheers, then, Bell." Fred cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss. Elodie could see George face-planting from beside them out of the corner of her eye.

It's just for the prank, it's just for the prank...

But his hands were all over her, and their lips were connected where Elodie's had been just weeks ago, and oh, god, she wasn't sure if she could take this any longer-

But she didn't have to. Katie broke away from him, gave a little curtsey, and walked away.

If Elodie wasn't in a relationship, she would've kissed Katie then and there. The angel.

The blonde girl scurried back to their table, drawing Fred's wand out of her sleeve. Both of the twins were looking at each other, utterly befuddled at what had just happened.

"Got it!" She squealed.

"You did?" Elodie said amazedly.

"It was just laying on the coffee table, the lazy sod. Here you are, Els." She beamed, handing Elodie his wand.

"You're brilliant, Kates." Elodie grinned.

She skipped down to the Hufflepuff dormitories to show Forrest the wands, and the couple set off back to the Gryffindor tower. Forrest looked sick.

"We're going to get into so much trouble, what if we can't put them back? Oh, Helga, make sure nothing goes wrong-" He was pacing worriedly.

"Darling," Elodie put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "I'm sure it'll all be alright. Fred and George won't tell anyone, honestly. It's against their code of conduct."

"Why don't I find it surprising that they have a code of conduct?" Forrest chuckled nervously.

When they clambered through the portrait hole, Fred and George immediately stared them down suspiciously.

"Wotcher," Elodie smiled at them, settling herself next to Forrest on the couch opposite the twins.

"Georgie, have you seen my wand?" Fred realized, frowning.

"It's attached to you, mate, I'm not sure how you lost it." George cackled.

"Ah, I deserved that." Fred rolled his eyes. "But my actual wand." He searched around the coffee table, and George went back to reading a copy of Q magazine.

Elodie seized the opportunity and leaned over to Forrest. "Now," she whispered.

They both waved their wands as subtly as they could, and watched in amazement as Fred and George shrunk down to about the size of bowtruckles.

"Oh Merlin, it worked." Elodie giggled delightedly. Fred and George were staring up at her (for once), horrified expressions plastered on their tiny faces.

They looked small enough to be action figures. Elodie let George climb onto her hand, trying to contain her laughter.

"CHANGE US BACK!" He shouted up at her, sounding like he had just swallowed a balloonful of helium.