Chapter 1 - 'You're not even worth the one night stand, babes.'

Start from the beginning

Still, I didn’t let any emotions display on my face. I turned to face Mason he was so close our noses brushed against one another, his blue eyes were laced with confronting lust, “Fine.” I murmured as he leant in to press his lips against mine, he grabbed my waist tightly and pulled me closer, so I was lacking breathing space.

It was impossible not to feel the smirk against my lips. He reached down, grabbed my thighs, and hoisted me up to wrap my legs around his waist. Mason being the romantic fucker he was shoved my back against the wall, never once showing any sign of me being too heavy for him.

“You know what?” He started as he pressed his lips lightly against my neck as his breath whispered there, “I think this party is getting boring.” My legs tightened around his waist as my hands took their place around his broad shoulders and gripped his neck.

I nodded lustfully, agreeing with whatever he had just said, because my Lady Gaga decided she was going to wake up and scream for action.

How nice of her…

“I suppose you will have to tell that pervert of yours, you’re leaving.” I mumbled against his neck while gifting it with soft kisses. “The thing you call you’re roommate.” I finished.

Mason pulled away and pressed his lips to mine one last time, before releasing his grip on me. When I landed on the floor, the hotness of that moment was washed away my Lady Gaga was basically screaming curse words at me. 

Winking at me he made his way over to stalker boy, whispered something in his ear and as quickly as he was there, he was back. He grabbed my hand and hauled me out the front door, but, before he could do that I did what a very mature person would do, I flicked stalker boy the finger which he just grinned at.

Just wait till he arrives back to his apartment that should be interesting. 

* * * * *

I strolled out of Mason’s bedroom, whistling on my way to the living room. It was an average size house but the dirt was horrendous, well, they are boys what else do you expect?

Walking in, I spotted the asshole and the leech, and I froze. I mean, you would swear that I was glued to the ground, frozen. No people, the reason I froze was not because dickhead was home, it was because I wouldn’t even consider myself to be dressed. I was wearing Mason’s t-shirt which barely passed my buttocks, never mind, my Lady Gaga.

I should really explain, shouldn’t I?

Mason is NOT, and I repeat, NOT, my boyfriend. Mason and I, well I don’t even know what we are. It’s basically when we are out, and we bump into each other, we literally bump and grind. Don’t get me wrong we are not just banging buddies, believe it or not, we are actually good friends. We are not an exclusive thing of course we go and have an exciting time with other people. It just happens, and there is nothing more than sex involved between us.

But, then there is Bates no that is not his real name, no one knows what his real name is. I wonder if he actually knows what his real name is. His muscles were big that they were bulging out of his top, but not to big that he looked as if he was on steroids. He had two tattoos that I had actually see, one was on his right bicep of some thorns, I think? The other was placed on his left forearm of some Chinese letters. I didn’t know what the Chinese one meant I doubted the bicep one meant anything.

I realised I was checking him quickly I whipped my head up to inspect Mason, and pretend I didn’t know Bates was there. He sat on the couch, puffing away at his smoke. I risked taking a look at Bates, but he was already looking at me, with a huge smirk.

He knew, curse my female hormones.

I honoured him with a bored look as I took my place next to Mason, as they sat directly across from us. The leech sneered at me, in jealousy, obviously relieving earlier.

Bates stared at her, catching her sneering at me. She felt his gaze on her and he cocked at eyebrow at her, she cleared her throat, awkwardly, “Aren’t you going to say hi?” He asked her as his gaze flicked over and back between us.

Her face contorted in pain while she once again cleared her throat, “Hi.” She managed to force out, unsuccessfully failing to hide her sneer.

You’re only a one night stand, he will bang you, and tomorrow morning you find yourself occupying a cab.

I smirked in return at her pain. Suddenly, Bates stood up to his full 6’2 height as he looked at the leech, “Right ok,” He started resting his hands on his waist, looking for some nice way to say what he was about to say. He waved his hand, clarifying he couldn’t be bothered, “you get your bitchy ass of my chair, and send it walking that way.” He told her sweetly while pointing to the door.

She gasped in disbelief, she stood up, and whipped around starting for the door when Bates mumbled, “You’re not even worth the one night stand, babes.”

Her figure came retreating back and it all happened so fast. She pulled her hand back and forcefully, landed it on his cheek. The slap was so loud I cradled my own cheek as Mason burst into a fit of laughter. Bates hand cupped his own cheek, not looking surprised that he got bitch slapped, “See you later, honey.” He shouted after her sarcastically.

Guess she didn’t even last till morning…