Chapter 1 - 'You're not even worth the one night stand, babes.'

I was being watched.

My eyes travelled directly across the room and that's where he was. His eyes were completely bloodshot, signifying he was after so much more than alcohol. In the crowded room, he was perched in the corner huddled closely with his friends. The music was starting to hurt my head, and dealing with drunken people, while being sober, made me want to slap them silly. I was barely here an hour, and already I was going mental. He didn’t help either.

As my eyes once again, landed on him, he seemed to have never even tried to move his gaze. Making sure to give him a blank stare, I raised an eyebrow at him, challenging him.

His blue eyes were blank, but I could see the smirk that was playing on the side of his lips. His friends seemed oblivious to our exchange they casually continued laughing at something one of them said. I slowly raised my glass of water to my mouth while his eyes followed every movement I made.

I seemed to have captured his attention, unlike many other attempts made by many other desperate sluts. He was dangerous and everyone knew it. He was trouble and I knew it but, he was also intriguing and he knew it.

A girl made her way up to him, trying to be sexy, awfully failing. She wrapped her arms around his bicep that was bulging out of his tight black v top.

He didn't show her any interest but still didn't push her away. His head tilted like he was waiting for a reaction, but, as usual my face was blank.

She whispered something in his ear, my guess was trying to be seductive, what a miserable fail. His friends mirrored what I was doing, as we watched the thing hanging off his arm.

They welcomed her with looks that basically screamed, ’you’re a good catch for a one night stand.’ But he didn't flick his eyes away from me, for at least a second. He continued to watch me carefully, until eventually his friends noticed that he was staring at something specific.

All their gazes switched to me, every single one of them, including the girl. His friends looked confused but they still couldn't hide the lust that was displayed clearly on their face. As for the girl, if looks could kill, I would be buried, already. Taking a sip once again out of my water, any bit of emotion never got any opening to display.

The girl, who looked as if she was a begging dog that wore a belt as an outfit, seemed to be in a predicament while she stared at him, then me, then back again. With her attempt of puppy eyes she longing stared up at him, questioning him.

It was clear that a smirk was playing at the corner of his lips he did not even notice the leech that was currently hanging off him, begging for his attention. Her glare was obviously directly pointed at me. Me, being the sarcastic fucker I am, I waved at her, mustering up the happiest, sarcastic smile I could, I directed it at her. 

Even through the flashing lights and drunken bodies, grinding upon each other I could see the hateful daggers she was shooting with her eyes. So, of course, I raised my glass of water to her. Taking a sip, I couldn’t help smirking at her pissed off expression. This is probably why I only have one girlfriend.

I noticed Mason strolling up from the side of my eye. He came directly up to me, or should I say, basically on top of me, “Well, how is my boo doing?” He was so close his breath fanned across my right cheek. His hazel eyes travelled my body, lingering upon my tight white lace top, but continuing down to my skinny jeans, of course pausing there and then bringing his eyes on my face, again.

I couldn’t help myself but I just had to, look over to see his expression. He was smirking?

Smirking?