{Joseph's P. O. V.}

I grab my clacker volleys and charge them once again. I fill my clacker volleys up with hamon and then aimlessly hit Caesar in the nauts as hard as I could.

"a-ahhhh!!"

Caesar dropped to the ground in pain and I looked down at him, proud of what I did.

"so caesarino~"

Caesar was in such bad pain he couldent even answer me.

"t-that fu-fuck-fucking hu-hurt!!"

I let out a small chuckle before kneeling down in front of Caesar and setting my clacker volleys down on the floor. I started to feel bad once I noticed a tear slide down his cheek.

"C-Caesar chan...... Did It really hurt that much...?"

Caesar didn't answer me but instead let out a painful groan.

I look up at the camera with a worried expression and then back at Caesar.

"I-I'm sorry...."

I attempted to hug Caesar and instantly regretted what I had done to him.

"I'm really sorry..... I-I didn't know I went that hard...."

".... I-it's ok-okay jos-..... Eph..."

"d-do you want to lay down for a while?"

Caesar nodded at me and I slowly helped him stand up, I helped him over to my bed and I let him lay there for a while.

After Caesar decided to close his eyes I quickly got up and stopped the camera.

"j-joseph.... What are y-you doing?"

"oh uhm nothing just looking for something!"

I sat back down beside Caesar and while he rested I transferred the video onto my phone and sent it to suzie Q.

I lightly patted caesar's head and smiled.

"you should probably get more rest, I'll be in the bathroom if you need me"

"o-ok"

I made my way to the bathroom and sat on the edge of my bed, I picked up earphones on the way so I could watch the video.

*jojo and QQ's chat*

Jojo: hey, I have the video

QQ: omg really!? He didn't see the camera!!??

Jojo: haha, no he didn't see it! I'll send you it now

QQ: please do xD

*jojo sent a video*

QQ: OMG MY GOD AHAHAHAHA HE WAS CRYINGGGGH

jojo: ha, yea he's such a baby!

(Joseph actually feels really bad for Caesar but he's just pretending he doesent)

QQ: gotta love the way you even let him rest and you helped him xD

Jojo: i'mma go check on him so, yea byeeee

QQ: byeeee

{irl}

{Joseph's P. O. V.}

I finally came out of the bedroom and sat on my bed. I looked over at Caesar who was sleeping peacefully and smiled to myself. I never thought I'd say this but Caesar actually looks really cute when he's sleeping..... I slightly blushed at my thoughts and placed my hand on caesar's forehead.

"j-jojo.....?"

Caesar gently took my hand and held it.

"I-I'm sorry caesar- chan!"

I blushed and looked away from him, still letting him hold my hand.

"oh..... No I-it's ok Joseph!"

Caesar softly smiled at me and blushed, he gently pushed my hand away and sighed.

"I didn't mean to hurt you that badly Caesar chan......."

"you can make up for it by bringing me to an expensive Italian restaurant and you can dress up and bretend to be my wife and we can drink wine together"

"w-what!?"

"heh, no I'm just kidding jojo, you don't have to do all of that, it's okay"

I thought to my self and smiled. What if I actually did do that with Caesar, I could surprise him!

I yawned and lay down beside Caesar, which slightly surprised him. I got comfortable and decided I would go to sleep.

"you going to sleep jojo?"

"mhm"

Without noticing I moved closer to Caesar for body heat since it was cold outside.

Caesar smiled and decided to sleep with me that night.

____________

Oop I hope this was better than the last two chapters lmao xD