Chapter 9

(I'm so sorry for not posting, I really am, i'v just been extremely busy and uhm yea, just to say I'll probably be updating this story monthly just to make life alot easier for me lmao and thank you so much for all the reads! I would have never expected this :D, anyways I hope you like this chapter)

"look Caesar... M-maybe it's because I actually do.... L-like you...."

Joseph looked deeply into caesar's whilst Caesar looked back into his..

"you do?..."

Joseph blushed and sighed, looking away from Caesar.

"jojo...."

"y-yea?"

Joseph looked back at Caesar, who was also blushing. Caesar smiled slightly, gently placing his hands on Joseph's cheeks.

*insert caesar's death theme here just to make this more dramatic*

"jojo, i want you to know, from the moment I saw you, I instantly fell for you. I have always been good at hiding things like that but I think now is the time to tell you how i'v always felt about you."

"C-Caesar i-..."

"jojo..... Can I kiss you.... I've always wanted to for so long..."

Caesar smiled slightly, Joseph blushed madly but he just nodded and smiled back.

Caesar moved closer to Joseph, practically sitting on his lap, he brought his face close to jojo's, getting prepared for the moment he has been waiting for. Caesar softly kissed Joseph on the lips, Joseph kissing back, smiling slightly.

Caesar deepened the kiss and bit down on Joseph's lip gently for permission. Jojo accepted, letting Caesar slip his tongue into his mouth. Caesar pushed Joseph down, fully getting on top of him.

"caesar....."

Joseph was slightly out of breath, but he let Caesar do his thing. Caesar proceeded to take off his shirt (making it as elegant as possible because its Caesar) and He unbuttoned Joseph's shirt, smirking while doing so. He kissed Joseph on the neck, making sure to leave a little mark everytime he did so, making Joseph let out a few moans every now and again.

He slowly made his way down to Joseph's chest, kissing him a little bit more aggressively. Caesaer stopped to catch his breath but quickly went back to it. Caesar unbuckled jojo's pants, making him blush again.

"may I.."

Caesar looked down at Joseph, who was nodding quickly. Caesar smirked slightly, shoving one hand down Joseph's pants and grabbing his dick. Joseph moaned again, listening to the sounds of Joseph moaning was making Caesar more horny. Caesar proceeded to shove both his hands down Joseph's boxers, and started to slowly rub his dick, obviously making Joseph moan more loudly.

Bzzz. Bzzzzzz. A phone was ringing from across the room. Caesar got up to go and answer the call from the unknown number on the screen.

"hello?"

"is this Elizabeth?"

"uhm, no? This is Anthonio."

(Caesar uses his middle name for people he doesent know and most likely won't speak to again.)

"oh. Sorry. Is Elizabeth there?"

"not at the moment"

The unknown caller hung up on Caesar, making him sigh. He looked at Joseph who was already back up and dressed.

"who was that caesarino? And hwy did you say you were.. Anthonio?"

"I don't know who that was but they were looking for Lisa Lisa. And Anthonio is my middle name"

"oh.. I could have sworn they said Elizabeth..."

"Joseph."

"yes?"

"how the fuck don't you know that your own mother's name is Elizabeth?!"

"o-ohhh yeaaaa!"

"you... Dumb... Stupid-"

Caesar sighed, aggressivly pulling jojo out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen.

"good evening you two, seems like your getting along again? Hm?"

"some strange man was on the phone looking for you"

"oh. Strange... Wait that could have been..."

"who?"

Joseph stood in front of Caesar to intruppt him (and annoy him :'))

"jojo! Piss off!! Your not part of this conversation!"

"damn caesarino... Don't gotta be so rude."

Lisa Lisa sighed, leaving those two to argue in the other room and went up to her own room. She dialed the number that was calling earlier.

"hello?"

"hello this is Elizabeth, you were calling earlier?"

"yes, somebody named Anthonio picked up the phone. But that doesent matter."

"were you calling me because you needed me to do some of your dirty work again..?"

"yes, but I think you need to bring somebody along, this is a job for not one, but two people."

"okay. I'll try explain to one of them, most likely being Caesar and ill bring him along with me."

"good. See you later tonight"

"goodbye, thank you"

__________________________

Sorry for the long wait :P
I was honestly going to make this chapter better but I couldent be arsed lmao, anyways goodmorning/goodevening/goodnight. Depends on wherever you are :)