Chapter 2

Emily just had a fight with Hanna and headed to her car and drove to Alison's place. What Emily did not know is that Alison is fighting for her life.

is choking Alison and Alison has tried to hit with a stick but failed to do so.

Right when Emily went inside, she heard something break and immediately went to the living room. Emily saw was about to hit Alison so she push hard. and Emily fought and hit with a book on the head making push Emily on the side hitting herself. ran away. Emily sat up and pulled Allison closed to her.

"It's okay Ali, it's okay" Emily said hugging Alison.

*Later that night in Alison's bedroom*

"You can't leave, at least not tonight" Emily said.

"I almost got killed Emily! That is why I am not safe here" Alison said.

"Neither you are safe out there!" Emily said.

Alison sighs.

"I have to go home" Emily said.

"I'll come with you" Alison said getting her things.

Emily and Alison went to Emily house then to Emily's room

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Alison asked.

Emily gave her a look.

"Will just sleep... I promise" Alison assured.

Alison laid down on Emily's bed. Emily tucked her in. The whole night Emily did not sleep. She just sat wide awake beside a sleeping Alison.

A few hours later, Alison woke up. Alison turned around and saw Emily wide awake and staring at the window. Alison look to the window and saw that the sun is about to rise.

"Emily..." Alison said sleepily.

"It's too early for you to wake up" Emily said.

"Why didn't you sleep?" Alison asked sitting up.

"I couldn't" Emily said.

"Why?" Alison asked.

"I'm worried about you Ali. You almost got killed last night. I almost lost you LAST NIGHT" Emily said about to cry.

Alison felt bad now that she saw Emily cry.

"I am so sorry Emily. I will not leave again... promise" Alison said kissing Emily's cheek.

Emily turned around and started kissing Alison on the lips. Emily moved closer and started deepening the kiss.