Part 2

Me: *humming to myself as I read the next truth and dares* Because I'm feeling nice today... I'll let them sleep for 5 more seconds before I wake them up.

Me: 5....4...3...2...1... ALL OF YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW BEFORE-

Everyone: YEAH YEAH WE KNOW! 'BEFORE YOU CALL HIM ON US'!

Me: hmm... so they can remember that but not remember how to clean up after eating. Whatever. *walks to the living room to see everyone already there*

Brick: Ok. So what's it today?

Blossom: I'm gonna die today I can feel it...

Bubbles: You're. Not. Going. To. Die!

Me: Calm down please... first is the truth. *shows them all the truth* now... someone start.

Bubbles: there was this one time last year

////3rd person POV-FLASHBACK-////

Bubbles was sitting in her art class looking out her window. She couldn't wait until after school. Why? Because her and her sisters were going to see a movie at the Cinema.

She heard the bell ring and quickly packed her stuff. "I can't wait!" She squealed and rushed blossoms car.

Blossom was sitting on her car waiting for her sisters to arrive. "He Bubbs! BC should be here any minute now." She smiled at her you see sister.

"Great!" Bubbles Hi hopped into the passenger seat. They waited a few minutes for Buttercup to enter the back seat.

"Buckle your seatbelt." Blossom turned around and faced Buttercup.

Buttercup rolled her eyes and buckled her seat belt. "Step on the gas!" She said excitedly.

Bubbles giggled as Blossom smiled and started driving. When they enters the theater they booth the tickets and enjoyed their time.

After the movie they saw the punks. "Bubbles?!" Brat explained surprised

"Brat?!" Bubbles ran up and hugged her.

"Blossom."

"Berserk."

"Buttercup."

"Brute."

They glared at each other before the pinks hugged and the greens did their handshake.

"Good to see you Bubbs!" Brat explained.

"You too!"