ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE

Beginne am Anfang

Jungkook questioned, "What is...MIOS, Tae?"

Taehyung tilted his head and placed his cheeks on the younger's head, inhaling Jungkook's smell. He smelled like a mix of black vanilla, pear, and blooming gardenia. "That's where I'm going to be a member, kook." 

Jungkook's pupil dilated as a realization hit him like a wave, "MIOS as in lik-e not that one right?" He turned and faced Taehyung, "That litera-lly rules the underworld?" 

Taehyng nodded, "That only kook, why are you..scared?" He narrowed his eyes a little on Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his spine chilled but he quickly responded "n-o no nope" he tried to hide his expression. 

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's reaction and smooched his cheeks, biting it a little bit and his cheeks flushed. "I always wanted to do this..."

Jungkook felt ticklish near his waist as Taehyung grabbed it with his hands . "Tae.." 

Taehyung hummed and Jungkook eyed him, another question bugging him a lot. "But who is that he that you said for whom you will dress me up, hm?" he glared at Taehyung. 

Taehyung instead made a nose to nose contact with Jungkook "Calm down Kook..." he softly said "Is it bad that I want to flex by showing my man?"

Jungkook's stomach did a somersault listening to Tae calling him his 'Man' and it's even better than calling him a Boyfriend. 

Taehyung sided with his face and straightened his position, "He is the one who first started this MOIS. The Master Mind. Exactly around seven years ago—he once never got caught by the police or even by higher officials, he doesn't really show himself even though only a few people have seen him in real life."

Jungkook titled his head, "So what is his name and where does he live?" 

Taehyung bobbed Jk's nose, "Bub, if we—er knew that much then the police had got him already." 

Jungkook widened his eyes "Oh right.." he giggled at his own silly question.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, and before speaking his  lips tugged between his lips. "Kookie, you have never asked me why I decided to join this or anything..." he expected the ravenette to ask him this particular thing, but the younger one never did. 

Jungkook closed his eyes and draped his arms around Taehyung's waist as he hugged him, placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"It's true I want to know but... I just want you to be safe and sound, whatever you did I'm sure you have thought about it and carefully made the decision Taehyung... I have noticed that you never used to rush into anything, always had taken an estimated time to think over it, was quite the reason why you were the school captain and how I fell in love with you."

Taehyung was a little bit emotional after hearing this... "I'm sorry koo, for making you wait this long..." he affectionately rubbed Jungkook's back. "I knew you liked me but... at that moment I just had something on my mind and I had my first break up." 

Jungkook nodded, "I know, it was Lee Min Ji. I low-key hated her." 

Taehyung blinked, "Kookie..."