Eleven

Hey yall, sorry for barley posting this week I have been so busy with finals and turning in work, but I got yall with this one hehe. Also, your lounge outfit hope you enjoy lovelies.

__________________________

'Yawns' P/n sits up enjoying her few more hours of sleep she got after the events that happened with Bakugo in the elevator.

"Jeez, 10 am Already".

You get out of bed picking out some lounging clothes to wear deciding to take a shower, grabbing your towel, and clothes heading to the showers. Walking into the bathroom you see mina brushing her teeth with her bonnet on she looks at you in the mirror.

"Hey, girly I was wondering where you went this morning". She turns around to look at you.

"Oh, I went back to my room, I kept waking up in the middle of the night from your tossing and turning so I decided to go lay in my bed". Smiling hoping she doesn't get mad at you.

"oh ok". She giggles as you turn on the shower getting in talking with Mina while washing your curls she decides to bring up Bakugo.

"Sooooo... When are you gonna ask out Bakugo? you two seemed all lovey-dovey at the park~ " your eyes widen getting shampoo in your eye.

"U-um I- I don't know I need time to figure to plan something out". Rinsing your face and the shampoo "Maybe I'll ask him out today and plan a date for us next week" You speak while conditioning your hair rinsing the conditioner out with cold water ( if you didn't already do that it's to help with hair growth)

Turning the water off drying yourself putting your clothes on once you were dry wrapping a carbon fiber towel on your hair (cause we care about our hair lovelies).

Mina squeals in excitement

"I can't wait to see what you have planned out for him" She smiles holding your arm as the two of you walk out of the bathroom.

"Yea yea" You look at her with a huge smile. going up to your room to put your dirty clothes and hygiene products away in your room, the both of you go down to the lounge area to get some breakfast.

As you both exit out of the elevator you see the boys at the table talking. Bakugo sees you out of the corner of his eye getting up dragging you to a quiet area while Mina and the boys silently cheer you on.

"Morning dumbass, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date sometime this week". He mumbles looking down at you.

You blush smirking looking up at him " Yes I would love to how about Friday next week at 5?".

"Tch yea, you better be ready on time on Friday I don't want to be waiting all day!" He glares at you making you giggle.

"Boy, you better be lucky I said yes or I would've made your ass beg me" You roll your eyes making him swiftly put his hand on your neck "Don't roll your eyes at me dumbass," He says smirking making you bite your lip.

"Yeah whatever" He turns away nervously.

You both walk back  to the others as they ask you both questions about what words the two of you exchanged to each other.

"Mind your business shitty hair let's eat and play uno dipshit!!!" Sero pulls out the UNO cards while Mina brings you a plate of breakfast conversation with each other laughing at Bakugo GEt pissed off from you all stacking him with plus 4 cards making him get 20 cards from the stack.