52

Third Person

the group soon entered the plane, zach being very hesitant to let brinnley sit on her own, but brinnley basically shoved him into his seat convincing him she'll be fine.

a couple of minutes before the plane took off someone sat down next to brinnley, even though she was too nervous to notice.

"uh hi" a voice said but brinnley didn't hear them. "excuse me are you okay?"

the person then tapped the blonde's shoulder making her snap out of her daze and look over at them.

"i'm sorry what did you say?" brinnley asked.

"well i asked if you were okay, you look nervous" the person said. "i'm bradley by the way"

"oh hi bradley i'm brinnley" she told him shaking his hand. "and yeah i'm fine, i'm just a little bit of a nervous flyer"

"oh well do you need anything, my sister is one too so i always bring stuff just in case" he told her reaching for his bag.

brinnley shook her head, "no it's okay i'll be fine once we take off, i just have to get over the initial part of it"

bradley nodded and put his bag back down. "so are you going to hawaii for anything special?"

"um i'm just going on a vacation with my friends for christmas break" brinnley told him. "you?"

"well that's cool, and i'm visiting my aunt" he replied as brinnley slowly nodded. "but you're boyfriend is cool with you hanging out with your friends?"

"oh i don't have a- i mean yeah he's fine with it, because he's actually coming with us" brinnley lied knowing exactly what bradley was doing.

bradley frowned, "oh really? so why isn't he sitting next to you?"

"our whole group got separated but he's here" brinnley smiled pulling out her phone quickly.

"why wouldn't he try to help you with your plane fear, you know a good boyfriend would help his girlfriend out and make sure she's okay" bradley rambled.

"oh mhm yeah definitely" brinnley said half listening to what he was saying.

"so you agree? then you should definitely break up with-"

"break up with who?" jonah asked popping up making bradley turn his head. "i hope you don't mean me"

"you're- you're her boyfriend?" bradley asked stuttering a little.

"yup, and i'd like to sit next to my girlfriend please" jonah smiled putting his hands into his pockets.

bradley quickly stood up, grabbed his bag and let jonah take his seat next to brinnley who was currently trying to contain her laughter.

"oh you can take my seat, it's in the very back of the plane, here's the ticket to guide you there" jonah said wrapping an arm around brinnley.

bradley nodded and walked off sighing. once he was gone jonah and brinnley started laughing disturbing some other passengers.

"okay wait, why did you have me be your fake boyfriend instead of zach?" jonah asked as they both stopped laughing.

"for two reasons actually. one, zach can be very jealous so i wasn't starting that. two, you've been really sad about tate so i wanted to make you smile"

jonah gave the girl a small smile, "thanks brinn, that means a lot and zach gets jealous?"

"oh yeah, it's so bad" brinnley laughed. "he occasionally asks me about ashton since evelyn admitted i used to like him"