Jonathan

17/01/2002

My dear Jonathan,

Where have you been?

The house feels so empty without you.

I can't even remember when I last spoke to you.

What's even stranger is, I can't bring myself to leave the house, no matter how badly I want to find you.

There's something that seems to be keeping me here, but I can't figure out what.

The last time I checked, it's only been 2 years since we got married, which would mean I'm currently 22. If that's so, why do I find it so hard to lift something as light as a pen? The pen keeps slipping past my fingers. Am I dying out of a strange disease I don't know of?

Please, help me Jonathan.

I love you so much.

Come back, I need you.

None of this has been happening until you went missing, which means I need you back.

18/01/2015

Dear Jonathan,

Would it be weird if I told you that I somehow feel stronger whenever I'm in the backyard?

I feel something tugging on the back of my t-shirt every time I turn to leave the place.

The only thing that hasn't gone downhill due to your missing presence is the garden.

I'm thinking about going gardening tomorrow.

22/01/2002

Jonathan...

It's been four days, sorry for the late update.

Everything's driving me crazy.

I'd have the same weird dream, then wakeup downstairs afterwards.

No... it isn't a dream.

It seems more like a vision or some sort of flashback, because I see them when I'm awake too, particularly when I close my eyes.

The thing is, the images don't linger in my head long enough for me to remember. I do however; remember it being gory- extremely gory.

You know what else is strange?

Not being able to see your own reflection when you stand in front of a mirror.

Jonathan, you have to come back.

24/01/2002

NO, NO, NO.

I CANNOT PROCESS WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING.

NO JONATHAN, NO.

I AM SCARED OUT OF MY MIND JONATHAN, YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME.

THIS NIGHTMARE I TOLD YOU ABOUT, JONATHAN?

GUESS WHAT.

YOU ARE IN IT, JONATHAN.

IS THIS WHY YOU'VE BEEN MISSING, JONATHAN?

BUT IT CAN'T BE.

Unless...

25/01/2002

Jonathan...

I found your body in the garden.

26/01/2002

...

27/01/2002

:)

30/01/2002

Oh Jonathan.

Did you really think you could get away with it?

Of course you did.  

How did it feel, when your first body part I chose to get rid of was your ring finger?

I thought it couldn't get any better when I bit half of your tongue out, leaving the other half hanging.

But you didn't need a tongue to scream; your eyes did a fine job for you.

Ah, those beautiful blue eyes.

I missed holding them inside my hands.

I think I still have them in a jar.

You were such a fighter, Jonathan.

That wasn't enough to kill you.

I always thought you had a big heart, but I guess I proved myself wrong when I pulled it out of your chest.

If you had a bigger heart, you wouldn't have slept with her, would you now?

I loved you Jonathan.

What was I supposed to tell the baby inside my stomach?

They've gotten a taste of your blood, and your sweet, juicy liver.

But I loved you too much, and perhaps I still do.

If I wouldn't, I wouldn't have cut my ring finger, just like I did to you.

I wouldn't have bit my own tongue till I ended up swallowing it down my throat.

I wouldn't have gauged my eyeballs out, although it's sad to say I didn't place them in the jar I placed yours in.

I wouldn't have killed our baby. I didn't want it to live without a father.

I wouldn't have killed myself if the thought of living without you was such a burden, Jonathan.

I love you Jonathan,

I love you so much.

I cannot wait to see you in Hell.