I Told You (Kagami x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"There is no one who's gonna help you, little girl."

The guy with black t-shirt grinned at you. His hand started to unzip Kagami's jacket. When he was about to unbuttoned your shirt, you gave up and think about no one but him. 'Kagami-kun, help me!'

Suddenly you felt your hand loosened from the grip and your mouth wasn't covered anymore. Knowing that you were free, you left no choice of kicking the guy in front of you right in the balls. His hand who was about to unbutton your shirt is now too busy holding his fresh wound and ran away.

You turned your back and seeing that two guys who was holding you earlier laid in the streets, fainted. When you looked above, there was a familiar red head guy who is freakishly tall and his eyes get widened when he looked at you.

The next thing you know, you felt a strong arms wrapped around your wrist. He hugged you tighter and kissed the top of your head. You just enjoyed it and hoping the hug will last longer. He cupped your face and you can see his thick eyebrows wrinkled.

"I told you to walk home with me."

"I know but my mom..."

You couldn't continue your explaination because your lips have been pressed by his. He gave you a long and passionate kiss and you didn't complain. When he ended the kiss, he checked on your face and arm.

"Are you really okay? That bastards didn't do anything, did they? I should've make them sleep much longer when I..."

You interrupted him by pointing a finger in front of his lips.

"I'm okay, Kagami-kun. And I'm sorry for leaving you. I should've wait for you but I'm just worried about my sister." You smiled and gave him a sorry look.

"You should worry yourself first, (y/n)." He caressed your hair. "And there will be no other time, you being like this." He looked at you gently.

You nodded.

"I told you, right?"

He pulled you closer to him and you could smell his sweat but you didn't mind. He hugged you tight and this time, you didn't squirm.

•••

Omake:

"Actually Riko-san asked me to if I'd like being accompanied with you but I denied." You told Kagami while walking home together.

"And why is that?"

Kagami hold your hand and brought it to his lips so he could kiss the palm of your hand. You blushed by your boyfriend's little act.

"She told me that you could repay the practice two times harder after walked me. So I denied the request."

"Good thing you denied. I ran out of the gym immediately after Riko-san told me about you. And she shouted that she would give me practice a few times harder next time. I swear i could see the smirk on her face when she said those. Geez, evil girl."

"Eh? How many times harder?!"

"God knows how many." He put his other hand which wasn't holding yours, in the back of his head.

You gave him a small punch in his hips with the other hand which wasn't holding his hand.

"Talk about worry yourself first. You should've listened to Riko-san well, Kagami-kun."

"And leaving you with that bastards? I'd better having practice hundred times harder than leaving something happened to you."

Your cheeks was all over red. You just wished the night dark enough so Kagami-kun couldn't see your blush.

"I'll tell Riko-san you said that."

"I know you won't."

"Why so sure?"

"Because you love me, right?"

You can't help but smile and tightened your hand grip even more. God knows how red your face was that night.

Thank you for reading! I will try my best to keep updated. I write this story when i was sitting in the dining room and have nothing to do. Suddenly an idea came through my mind and voilaa! Hehe please bare with the spelling error *finger crossed*