Forgive Me? (Aomine x Reader) LEMON

Warning!
This is a LEMON story. If you feel like you didn't read any sexual related story, I suggest you to not read any further. You have been warned ;)

It was already night. You were on your way back home after watching a new released movie from the cinema with your boyfriend. In the car, there was a dead silent you made. You kept your mouth sealed, not wanting to answer every questions your movie partner, Aomine Daiki, asked. You still quite pissed with him because his eyes couldn't get off from seeing another bitch with a very low skirt.

"(First Name)"

"......."

"(First Name)"

You sighed and turned your head to the car's window, focusing your sight to the freeway.

"(First Name)..."

This time he didn't stop just like that. His hand was moving to hold your palm softly. You tried to ignore it but his grip was getting tighter. Knowing that he wouldn't loosen his grip, you turned to face him.

"What do you want?" You asked him with the coldest voice you have.

"I told you I'm sorry, (First Name)-chan. I'm sorry, I know I was wrong. It was my fault I know. But well, it wasn't really my fault at all because damn her skirt was too low! And I'm a goddamn pure guy for god sake!" He tried to explain you everything.

"Geez Ahomine! How many times we argued like this just because 'your goddamn pure guy's' act, huh?! But you kept on repeating the same fault again and again and I'm tired of it!" You argued.

"I'm sorry babe, I really am. This time I promise, I won't do it again." He said with a low tone voice as he really regret his fault.

"But Aho-- ahh"

You didn't realize that from earlier, his hand was moving from gripping your hand to your thigh since you were wearing a short dress that night. While you argued back at him, he brought his hand closer to your core and unveiled your dress slowly to reveal your panties. And when you were about to argue again, he stopped it by rubbing your clothed womanhood very slowly, motioning them in circle. This causing you to flinch and gasped by surprise.

"You're cute when getting angry with me, (First Name)-chan." He said teasing you.

Your blood rushed to your cheek making you blushed, as a mixture of shy and angry.

"Damn it, Ahomine! Stop it before I--ahh"

"Hm? Stop you say? But your bottom seems to want more."

He slidded your pantie aside and insert a finger in, teasing your womanhood. He slowly part your fold teasing your clit which sending the wave of pleasure through your whole body. You could feel goosebumps started growing causing you to groan.

"Aho- hh -mine p-please st-ahp."

Your body started to get heated and you knew your boyfriend wouldn't stop what he started.

"But you still haven't forgive me."

Aomine whined playfully as he added another finger playing with your clit which made you arched your back. You could feel the heat in your thigh was increasing as he ran the finger further.

"Y-you sh-should f-focus on a w-way in front of you. W-we c-could continue this l-later."

Aomine was willing to do it in such a situation. While his hand was playing with your bottom part, his other hand was busy driving his car to both of your house.

He let out a chuckle. "Don't you worry babe. I'm a multitalented, you see? Now would you forgive me? Please...."

Damn, that deep voice again! He always know which button to turn you on. You haven't even answerred him yet he already added the third finger. A knot on the pit of your stomach was forming and growing tighter at each second he pumped your womanhood in and out.

"I-I f-forgive y-yo-you aaah ahhh"

You let out a high pitch scream as you released on his fingers. You arched your back as the pleasure feeling you had while explosing your coil, puffing your chest. Aomine found your act was very sexy and he knew he couldn't hold back. He quickened the car and turned to the nearest rest area.

When he found the perfect place to park, he got out the car immediatelly to move in your seat. He pulled you on his lap, making you face him. Before you couldn't even uttered a word, he already slammed your lips with his. The kiss was rough and passionate. But you returned the kiss with the equal sensation.

You felt him started to gave tiny bites on your bottom lip, asking for an entrance. You parted your lips, letting him in. He wouldn't leave the opportunity to explore your mouth, licking every part of it. You pulled his shirt as a sign that you couldn't breath. When he pulled back, you breathed in every oxygen you could inhale.

While you were panting, he stared at his 'masterpiece' a.k.a your bruised lips and let out a chuckle.

"You're hot, (First Name)-chan."

"Shut it, Aho!" You turned your red face away.

His hand started to skillfuly slide down your dress, making your breast bounce slightly as you didn't wear a bra that night (a/n: you knew exactly when to wear it or not *wink). Aomine gave you butterfly kisses along your crook, while your hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him more closer.

He wrapped your left breast on his large hand and massaged it while the other was being wrapped with his lips. His tongue swirled around your nipples before sucking it hard. When he found your sweet spot, he left no time to bite on your breast, sucking on them until a bright red marks formed. It was only moans that came out from your mouth.

You could feel Aomine's manhood growing down there as he started to move his hips, making you whimper. He let your breast free while unzipping his pants, showing you his 'all-ready' hard member. Aomine rubbed the tip of his penis against your womanhood, only to make it wetter than before.

"Ah-Aomine ph-le-asee."

"Couldn't wait any longer, huh?"

By then, he enterred inside you slowly. This wasn't your first time with him but damn he was so big, you still couldn't get used to his size.

"T-t-tight!"

"S-shut up!"

He started to move his hips on a constant speed but as you adjust to his size, he started to get faster and rougher. You felt your walls being clamped, each thrusts making you got tighter and tighter.

"Aomine, I-I'm ab-about to-ahhh."

"M-me too!" He groaned.

You threw your head back as you finally released all over his member. You felt his member twitched inside you and he came right after but kept continuing to thrust, prolonging the orgasm. Both of you panted heavily, trying to catch breath.

"Well, now I am forgiven, right?"

***

whoa my first LEMON! is it good?