Chapter32

The next day Sunghoon picked me up and go to the campus together

The next day Sunghoon picked me up and go to the campus together. The class started and we just wait for the dismissal and go to studio to practice.

I missed yesterday's practice so i need to learn that moves today. I'm really lucky that God gave me a talent to learn the moves faster. As soon as I finished learning the choreo, I joined them after and start learning the next steps for today.

The practice ended and we go home using Sunghoon's car, Yejin go with us.

The whole week we just learning the choreo after our class. Thankfully the new members get along with us. I have nothing to say to Ni-Ki and Sunghoon, they really go along with us. We are all busy to make our performance perfect.

The next two weeks that's the only routine we do, go to school and listen to boring discussion. After the class straight to the studio and learn another moves.

Each day Sunghoon improve his affection towards me and each day my feelings towards him started to grow. I love how he became so clingy and child to me then become serious and passionate when we start to enter the studio.

It's already friday and tommorow is the competition. We are all tired from dancing. We are all catching our breath and drinking water.

K is being frustrated because some of them tend to forget the moves because of that he told us that we will go home at 10 pm. I help him to arrange or resolve the problem.

I texted Mom to tell them about that. She talked to Sunghoon on my phone to make sure that Yejin and I will go home safe. Sunghoon assured Mom that he will give us a ride to go home safely.

The practice ended and got home. I quickly take a bath and wear my sleep wear then lay down on my bed and fall asleep.

I wake up early to get ready my things I need to bring though the competition will start at 12 NN, we still need to practice a little bit to make sure that we are all set.

We decided to practice at the gym of the campus to have a big space for us. I take a bath and just wear a jogger pants and crop top just to wear to our last practice, I grab the bag I need and go down to grab some sandwiches.

"I prepared some food for all of your club members. I make sandwiches and Juices". Mom said when she saw me.

"Wow! Thank you Mom!". I hugged her. I'm sure she wake up too early to prepare that food.

"I already put it in Sunghoon's car. He's waiting outside". She said and pointed.

"Are you going to watch the competition?". I asked before going out.

"I don't know if I have time, I will try if I can". I nodded feeling sad but I tried to not ruin my mood.

"It's okay if you don't have time. Maybe next time". I smile and waved to say goodbye.

I go out and saw Sunghoon waiting inside his car in front of our house. I opened the door and get in.

"Your Mom made some food, I'm really happy". He said as soon as I get in.

"Wow you talk about the food first before saying good morning, huh?". I laughed.

"Well, good morning but tell to Auntie thank you for the food!". I playfully rolled my eyes.

He started the engine and headed to the campus. Later on we reached the campus and get off the car. He unloaded the food that Mom prepared.

We went first to studio to drop off our bag. They are all so energetic, the loud sound welcome us.

"Who wants food?!". Sunghoon shouted.

They all looked at us and run quickly. They form straight line and get one by one.

"Who make this?". Yejin asked.

"Mom made it for us". I said.

"Tell to her that I love her and thank you hehe". Yejin munched her sandwich happily. I laughed at her.

"Noona! I love your Mom already!". I laughed when Niki said that.

Sunghoon and I also get one to eat while we are waiting for the others and to K.