Chapter26

We walked towards our house while his hand is holding mine

We walked towards our house while his hand is holding mine. I exhaled to ease my nervousness, he tightened his grip. I looked at him and nodded.

We entered the house, Mina run to me. I let go his hand and some paper bag to pick her up.

"Oh! There you are, the dinner is already set. Come here, Sunghoon". Mom walked towards Sunghoon and gently patted his shoulder then smile at him.

We walked to the kitchen and saw Dad already seated. I take a seat and Sunghoon seat beside me. A second later Leeho arrived and take a seat while looking at us back and forth.

We started eating, it's so quiet. We're busy eating, none of us wanted to start a conversation.

"Where did you go, Lily?". Leeho said breaking the silence.

"To the mall, I just buy some things I need and a little bit of clothes". I said while munching the food.

"With Sunghoon?". I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, why?". He didn't answer and ignore me.

We finished eating and Sunghoon volunteered to wash the dishes but I refused.

"Sunghoon just let Yunha wash the dishes, Come with us in the living room". Mom said and pushed Sunghoon to living room.

I continue washing when I heard footsteps walking towards me.

"Mom told me about Sunghoon". Leeho said coldly. I didn't answer.

"Why did you lie to me? I understand that dating is part of growing up. I just want to make sure that you will meet a good guy and a man that will not hurt you". Leeho said.

"I'm upset because you're trying to hide that to me. My only intention is to protect you and to know the guy properly". I looked down and stop the faucet.

"How do you know about what is good and bad for me?". I didn't stop myself from talking back to him.

The silence dominate, I know it's my fault for hiding it to them. My overthinking self always ruined all the things.

"I didn't expect that you will talk me back like that. I don't know who you are anymore. From now on, I will never be involved in your life. Just do whatever you want and don't get my advice. Just forget me as your concern brother". He walked out and left me.

I remove the gloves and sat down. This is the first time that we get into fight. God knows how much I love my siblings. He's the sweetest person I've ever met. He always there when I need help, he always supported me ever since I started dancing. He always there when I'm doubting myself and when I don't believe in myself. The first person who believe and my first bestfriend here on earth.

Tears drop unknowingly, I wiped it and finished the dishes. After that I walked to living room.

"I love your daughter, I promise that I will never hurt her nor make her cry. Lily became my best friend, I really love the way she care about the people around her". I stop walking and quickly hide behind.

"Don't get us wrong Sunghoon, we're just making sure that Lily will be safe. She's our first daughter and the first time we encountered this thing". Dad said.

"We're just trying to protect our daughter". Mom added.

"I get your point Auntie and Uncle. I will promise that I will protect Lily no matter what happen". Sunghoon answered without hesitation.

"We trust you Sunghoon. Please, keep your words". Dad said.

I secretly smile and feel flutter. I know that Sunghoon is not like other guy. I know that he's sincere to me, that's why I didn't think so much when he asked me out.

I get out from hiding and walked to living room like I didn't heard anything.

"It's getting late now, maybe your parents are waiting for you". Sunghoon get up as soon as he saw me.

"I'm going home now Auntie and Uncle. Thank you for inviting me to your dinner, thank you again". I waited him at the door.

After he bid goodbye, we exit the house and walked towards the gate.

"What happened there?". I asked, pretending.

"They agreed". He pulled me closer to him.

"That's good, I feel like anytime I will having a heart attack". He slightly laughed. We reached our gate.

"Do you want to go on the park?". He pulled me without waiting for my answer.

"Hey, it's already late!". But he didn't listen until we reached the park.

We sat down to the bench. He suddenly leaned his head on my shoulder.

"What happened?". He looked at me.

"Leeho is mad at me , he walked out earlier when were talking". I let out a sighed.

"Give him some time to cool down". He hugged my waist. Another Butterfly effect on my stomach.

We just stay like this in silence. I love this scene, it's so perfect. The silence of the park, the sky that full of stars, the bright moon, the cold air passed and the warm hug from him.

I wish everything will be fine between my brother and I. Can't I just stop the time and let us keep in this position?

 Can't I just stop the time and let us keep in this position?

(A/N)

Congrats!! Omg our lovely ENHYPEN received their first award huhu, I'm so happy for them! I witnessed all of their hard work, they deserve all the things in this world.

Let's work hard and give them what they deserve!stream GIVEN-TAKEN🥰