"How short do you think I should cut it?" Mikasa asked. Raising an eyebrow I frown, the both of them stopping to stare at me. "Eren said I should cut my hair. How short do you think I should cut it?" Mikasa asked. My brows raised even higher at this.

"Cut your hair? Why?" I frown, Eren tugging on my hair. "OW!" Leaning in Eren whispers, "you should also cut your hair, Julius. It'll only get in the way." Pulling back after this I cross my arms. Because how dare he tell me I need to cut my hair. My hair is everything to me..

"I'll cut my hair when dragons come back to life," I scoffed, gripping his shoulder. "Hey, what was that back there? Looked like Jean and you were about to fight." Shrugging he leans back, almost tiredly. "It's nothing," he says, "just someone who doesn't know about my life." That said I let him go and he yawns, his eyes closing. "I should probably sleep. Tomorrow's a big day."

"Agree." Mikasa looks over at me. "I want you in bed, too." She turns to Eren and says, "make sure Julius goes to sleep. If he doesn't, I give you permission to yell at him."

"What?! B-But I'm not tired," I frown, Eren gripping the back of my neck. "I suggestion you get tired real quick then," he hissed. Sulking at this we both make our way to our cabin. The way my attitude changed at this. "See. We're here. Now, sleep."

Grumbling curse words under my breath I get in the bed. "Fuck you," I cursed. "Love you, too. Now sleep," Eren scoffs, my cheeks going red in anger.

                    The audacity.

      *                        *                      *

"You're doing great!" Someone from behind me yells. I was in the background watching everyone else put on their odm gear. A lot of them couldn't balance themselves, but Mikasa—being amazing at every single thing—happened to be actually pretty good at it. Also the white hair dude, but I wasn't surprise by that at all.

He looks like he's good at everything.

The silver eye man calmly turns his gaze down at one of the instructors as they eyed him and talked about him. His bored and cold expression made both men turn away from him, and by this, it made me even more aware of how scary this guy can get; if he's making two instructors look away, then that's saying something sis. There's no shame in his game, for real.

"Alita. You're up," someone barks, my eyes flickering up at them. They eyed me and I eyed them back, crossing my arms. "Do I really have to? Can I just, I don't know. Not do this." I shouldn't have said that, I thought, when the guy glared at me.

Nervously laughing, I said, "sorry, it was a joke." And I made my way up there with my odm gear, ready to be holstered up and quite possibly take my last breath—if I die here I'll be very upset. "Okay," I nervously chuckle once the man puts his hand on the lever. "I-I'm not sure about this. I'm quite clumsy, plus, I'm pretty sure this whole situation will be rather embarrassing if I fall and break my neck."

The man silently just stares.

"Oh," I nervously laugh. "Never mind. Just pull it and get this over with." Geez. Who drop kicked him this morning? I'm pretty sure this guys going to enjoy my downfall. "Okay. Let's go."

"Okay...." Lifting me up I feel a whole bunch of eyes fall on me. I was too busy taking in deep breaths to notice, but when I did noticed I felt all the air in my chest evaporate—falling in front of this many people is a no go. That'll be so freaking embarrassing. "Stop," I tell the man, but he kept going and I feel my feet leave the ground.

Next thing you know I feel myself in the air and my hands come over my eyes. I was shaking, of course, waiting for that horrible fall to the ground when I heard people mutter; this intrigues me, so I open my eyes and guess what I see.