Some random Information 'bout (Y/N)

Ok so first of all, here is what you look like: (Let's just pretend she has blue eyes, okay)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Here is your 'Story' (dunno what to call it, sooo yeah let's not think about it too much)

You're Kageyama's older sister (2 min, yes you're supposed to be twins), 16 years old, 170 cm (ik it's a 10cm difference, but I just feel like it), and you're a first year at Nekoma High. In junior high you played volleyball in the girls team, and you were captain and ace. (But you treated your team better than your bro *coughcough*)

Your relationship with your brother is pretty normal, you fight and everything, but you're also pretty close ( no shit, that's how siblings are). You both wanted to go to Shiratorizawa Academy, after you graduated junior high, but you failed ( you were closer of getting accepted, than Mr Twinnie, but still failed, Baka). After you failed getting into Shiratorizawa, you applied for Nekoma High, and got accepted ( Twinnie got into Karasuno, obviously ). 

 You are actually pretty quiet, but confident and determined to be the best. (I won't spoiler the story rn so I can't tell why and everything yk). You didn't have many friends, but were the best in your class, but you had a few issues with Chem (iykyk😂).

You're also kinda good friends with Bokuto, and he likes you a little but you dunno yet (If (Y/N) likes him too? That's a secret. Kidding... a little but, she sees him more like a brother)

Ok so here's Kageyama Tobio if you don't know what he looks like (I will often write only Kageyama, or only Tobio, because formalities... what are formalities?) 

Your lovely brother Tobio, or what you often call him:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Your lovely brother Tobio, or what you often call him:

Twinnie, lil' Bro,  Baka, dumbass (I must say, these names are very.....lovely).

Ok so here a few things about the story:

I DO NOT OWN HAIKYUU NOR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS (except (Y/N))!

NONE OF THE ART IS MINE!

CONTAINS SWEARING WORDS!

"hello" - means they are having a convo,      if I put these  ''''''   in a convo that means they're saying something the other person said

*bswhdvh* - the person is thinking about something (or someone😏 who knows)

(Y/N) - means obviously your name

(f/c) - favorite color

(f/f) - favorite food 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I guess this was everything for now, if somebody even sees this, uhm thank you for reading, I have no clue how the following chapter are gonna be and when they will be published, I'm currently working on Chapter One, and I think I'll publish soon, maybe even this evening. WHO KNOWS???

- Sarah💕🏐

454 Words

Published on 12/16/2020