I hit his head and pinched his ear. "That's how I got them to run away."

I stopped when his cries got louder and smirked at the satisfaction it gives me.

"You're such a badass. Guys must be really scared of you. I pity for my poor Enzo."

"Just pull over. I need to eat."

"No I'm taking you home. My friend has called a multiple times and I refused to pick."

I scoffed. "Do you need a kick to your balls?"

He covered them immediately with a fearful expression. "Don't hurt my baby."

I crossed my leg and helped him step on the break and before he could grasp the situation I opened the car and began walking back to the restaurant. This is what I need. I need to think and courage, yes courage to be able to face Loren.

I didn't order food but I simply ordered beer and alcohol. Just the first drink a hand stopped me.

"What do you think you are doing?"

I looked up at Sayers before slapping his hand away. "Fuck off."

He sat down beside me but he didn't try to stop me again.
"Will drinking this give you the courage to walk into his bed naked."

I glared at him before turning back to my beer.
"I am not drinking for him but for me. I need to return drunk so I won't have to face him."

He inhaled and called for a beer too. "I'll drink with you then."

I felt happy and I know it radiated my face. I raised my cup to him. "Cheers."

He clinked his cup with mine before gulping down his beer.
"Feels good."

I smiled at him and continued drinking. We remained silent after that but I noticed he didn't drink more after the first cup.

"Tired?"

He looked at his empty cup before looking at me. "Need to remain clear headed to take you home.

"Oh I see."

I was getting to the point I wanted, a little clouded and tipsy. I got up and ready to fall but Sayers caught me immediately.
"Feel good, huh?"

"Yeah. I feel like I'm on top of the world." I screamed and he laughed with me. That's the kind of friend I need.

He finally took me home, I didn't even wait for him to pack the car before jumping down and headed straight to the door. I felt sleepy and I need to get it done with so I can feel good again.

"You're trying to kill yourself."

Sayers crossed his hand on my waist and led me gently into the house. I chuckled and tried to push him off but his grip was strong.

Through my Misty eye I saw Loren looking at some kind of paper spread openly on the table with some others the moment I stepped into the house. He looked up and met my eyes first before his eyes travelled down to Sayers hand on my waist and back to me again. Well I know it will get to this so I carefully unwrapped myself from his grip.
"I am not too drunk I can go to the room myself."

He nodded and stepped away from me but another hand was quick to catch me. I looked up and saw those golden eyes staring fiercely past me, I looked back and I saw he was looking at Sayers, bad, things are bad.

He stepped away from me towards Sayers and I tried to hold him but his hand slipped away.

"What the fuck dude, why will you get her drunk."
He was screaming down his house which added to my throbbing head.