Part 3

Dedicated to 635Alondra

Kane's POV

OK, I'll admit that I maybe went a little too far with marking him as soon as I found him, but can you blame me? I've been waiting seven years to find my mate and I couldn't risk him rejecting me. Which is exactly what he would have done had I not already marked him. So yeah. Don't hate me. Not to mention, he totally feels the mating pull, he'd just in denial. Why he hates the fact that he has a make mate is beyond me, I mean, the goddess doesn't make mistakes. I'm pulled from my thoughts when Maya let's out a high pitched squeal. I look up just in time to see three little ones run into the room and jump into her brother, Micah's lap. They're undoubtedly the children of him and his mate and I can't help but smile as I watch the small family interact. I can just picture my beautiful mate smiling and glowing, round with our pups. Well, he has to accept me first, but I can work on that. Suddenly I find a small child in my lap. The little girl is absolutely adorable with long white hair and wide green eyes. She beams up at me.

     "Are you gonna be our uncle?!"

I smile at her and heft her fully into my lap.

     "Why, yes I am!" She giggles as I poke her nose. "And what, might I ask, is your name?"

She giggles again.

    "It's Charlotte, but you can call me Lot."

    "A pretty name for a  pretty lady."

Soon her two older brothers make their way over to us and she introduces them to me. The oldest with black hair and golden eyes is Alexander, buthe goes by Lex and the middle one with brown hair and golden eyes is Leonard, but he goes by Leo. Heh, Lex, Leo, and Lot. That's cute and creative. We talk for a while before their daddy calls them over and takes them back to bed since it's like, four in the morning. After that, the alpha and lung of the pack accept Maya, Heath and I into the pack and show us to our rooms so we can get some sleep. Maya's is next to Micha and his mate, Ethan's room, mine is next to my mate, Carson's room and Heath's is between ours. All in all, I would say this had been one interesting night. I settle into my bed and am about to fall asleep when I notice a half open door that has my mate's scent coming from it. Instantly awake, I go to investigate it and find that it's a bathroom that connects our rooms. I don't even have to look into the mirror to know that a devilish smirk has taken over my face. This is an opportunity I would be a fool to pass up. So I stealthily make my way to the door that leads to his room and cracked of open just enough to peek in. My smirk gets even wider at what I see. His lights are all off and he is sprawled out on his bed fast asleep. In only boxers. Hmm. I rush back to my room and grab my phone before going back and snapping a picture and setting it as my wallpaper before putting my phone back on my nightstand, giggling like a fan girl. Then I sneak back into my mate's room and into his bed. Once I'm sure he's not going to wake up, I snake my arms around him and pull him to my naked chest. Yes, I'm wearing pants, you dirty people. Anyways, he snuggles into me and I relish the feeling of having him in my arms as I content sniff at his hair. I'm just so glad I finally found him. My mate. I lay a chart kiss on his forces and fall asleep, snuggling him close.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh, sorry that it's taken me so long to update and all, I've just been so busy and have been having enternet problems (cough parents) but then a peprally happened and no one likes those anyways, so a chapter for AL you amazingnesses. Oh, I can't not squeal about this, but the boy I like smiled at me and said 'hey Charlie' when we ran into each other in the hallway!!! Wah!! He smiled and he said hay and he said my name oh my gosh I'm so happy!! (yeah, I'm pathetic, I realize...) anyways, read, comment, vote and all that jazz!

Dramanga out~~