chapter 1

You roll over from under the comfort of your skin suit and look straight into the beady aqua eyes of Ed Sheeran.

Thoughts race through ur head. What happened last night?

"EUGHhhhhh Eddd" you pant "I'm in love with the shape of you... pLEase euuugh smooch me... nOow"

He walks away.

"Goodbye my darling," he whispers elongating his arm to stroke your ugly face.

Thoughts swirl in your limber head. What's mmm how does he have such gorgeous hands? Black grub under his grimy nails, the smell like garlic and daydreams. Oh, Ed.

That day you looked at the sight with your golden hazelnut orbs, of his servants clean lick under his godly nails. How you wish it were you.

Grr

You are pulled from your daydreams like a bean from its stalk.

GRR

Suddenly wisps of curry red hair carresed your mottled cheak.

OWA?!

"pale lips pale face breathing in the cumflakes" he whispered mockingly in your ear.

"aai m sowwwwyyy UWU"

He folded away his ear flaps then pissed in your soup on the way out. it added a beefy flavour. you take a sip as a tester. the soup was perfect. tantilising to the tastebuds

"Thanks, my lord" y/n growls in delight.

Y/n removes their assless chaps to slip into something more comfortable if you catch my drift ;) . the school uniform. The cardboard box suites at Penis High weren't the peak of fashion but they had their charm. y/n shimmies inside the box and pulls up the straps. Your figure was complimented and your knees shone brightly. That was all that mattered.

You got on all fours and galloped all the way to school.

Today was going to be creamy.