Chapter31

En başından başla

I texted K about what happened to me. He said that understand so he let me skip today's practice. I didn't know that Sunoo also texted me, he said that he was so worried but he can't go to the clinic because he need to do something for their thesis.

Next is I texted Sunghoon.

------------------------------------------------------

To: Sunghoon⛸️

Thank you, and sorry about what I said earlier.

I really appreciate it, I will treat you tomorrow!

------------------------------------------------------

He didn't reply probably they have class. I take a bath and change my clothes.

All I did for remaining time of the day is to sleep. I get up and looked at my alarm clock and saw it's already time for dinner.

"Yunha, change your clothes we are going to eat dinner outside". Leeho knocked on my door.

"Yeah yeah". I just changed into leggings and a shirt then a pair of shoes.

After I get ready, I just put my phone in my bag and go down.

"Your Dad is waiting at the car". Mom said.

I go outside and get in. Mina is seating at the back while playing her tablet, while Leeho is seating beside me.

We head to the restaurant and order some food. Later on the food arrived, we started eating.

After we eat we go back to the home. While we are in the road my phone vibrate.
------------------------------------------------------

From: Sunghoon⛸️

You're don't have to thank me. I'm always willing to do anything for you.

Did you sleep well?

Yes, I actually sleep all day.

------------------------------------------------------

Dad parked the car and we go off. I saw Sunghoon walking to their house. I furrowed my forehead, it's already late what he's doing there?

"Mom, I will buy coloring materials for our art subject tommorow". Mom nodded.

I walked towards the direction of the store.

"Lily, where are you going?". Sunghoon walked towards me.

"I forgot to buy materials for our art class tomorrow". I continue walking while he still following me.

"I'm going with you". He said.

We just walking in silence. I looked at him, he noticed it and looked at me too.

"What? I know I'm handsome". I chuckled.

"I just want to say sorry, sorry for shouting and blaming you. I'm really sorry". I looked straight to the road.

"I understand Lily. I will only accept your sorry if you give me a hug". I distance myself from him.

"No, then don't accept my apology". I run faster but he chase me and pulled me. He hug me from my back.

"Sunghoon! Stop it". I laughed and pulling away my body from his grip.

"Why would I? I love this moment". But then he break the hug when we reached the store.

I bought all the things I need. After that we go back to our house.

He keeps on putting his arms to my shoulder. I tried to remove because it's so heavy.

"I will see you tomorrow, wait for me in your house. I will pick you up, I will bring my car". He said when we reached the gate of our house.

"Yes Sir, don't be late!". I said with my hand on my forehead forming like an Army.

"Come here". I put my hands on his both cheeks.

Our eyes automatically met, I give him a bright smile. I come closer to his face, he just looking at me waiting what will I do.

I tiptoe to reach his forehead with my lips, I kiss him on his forehead. After that I give him a tight hug.

"Thank you, Sunghoon". I mumbled still hugging him.

I feel his arms wrapping on my body. We stay like that for a couple of minutes before we let go.

I looked at his face and saw him smiling really wide, he really likes it. I just chuckled and bid goodbye.

"Goodnight...". I waved for the last time and get in the house.

The night end and fall asleep.