The Mall👛 pt2

Adria's POV
After we picked up Fin to go to the mall I put on a song from Tyler, The Creator because we liked his music, so we were just jamming out and 20 mins later we arrived at the mall, after I parked we went inside the mall that was huge, me and Indi wanted to go shop at Forever 21 because that was our favorite store cause they had cute stuff,but the boys wanted to go to Old Navy, which were on opposite sides of the mall, so we just thought to meet them at the food court when we were done.They agreed and left so did me and Indi
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                     Luis's POV
Me and Finley went off our separate ways from the girls, but I couldn't stop thinking about how Ria was starring at me earlier, as if she liked me or something she was blushing, but I just brushed it off.The only one who knows that I like Ria is Fin, he promised that he wouldn't tell her, and he hasn't.So, about 30 mins later if walking around the store and purchasing our items we went to the food court where we saw the girls.
"Finally, I thought you guys might have gotten lost or something"Ria said jokingly, it was nice to know that she cared about me
"Yea, what took you guys so long?" Raising her eyebrow Indi said I look towards Fin who had bags on top of bags of clothing and anime figurines and mangas, pointing his direction, he started to blush, and said sorry in a very quiet voice, he was the shy one in our group. We got up to go get some Wetzels Pretzels and left.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                  Adria's POV
After we left the mall, we were joking around and listening to music being the best friends we are, I didn't want our fun to end and since it was spring break we could stay up long as we wanted.
"Hey, do you guys want to stay over until tomorrow or something." I asked
"SLEEPOVER!!" Indi said screeching but we were used to her screaming when she got excited
"Yes." Fin said in a quiet tone but I could understand what he said
"Claro, cariño" (translation:of course babe) Luis said in Spanish but since I took Spanish classes in school, I understood what he said, which made me blush a little bit we went to Sonics to get milkshakes and slushies. It was night time by the time we got to my house, like around 8:30. We all got out the car and walked up to the doorstep of my house, the boys were on the couch playing on their ps4.They saw me and asked what took me so long, but I just ignored them and we went up to my room. I let Indi borrow some of my pjs, and got the boys some pjs from my brothers room. We were just gossiping and playing games like truth or dare and going on Omegle, a few hours later, we saw that Fin had fell asleep first,so we made a plan to prank him, by putting some shaving cream on his hand and tickle his nose, he was a light sleeper so it was easy to prank him, Luis put the shaving cream on his hands, and I got a feather from my decorations box I had, it worked he woke up with shaving cream all over his face and hands, he was mad at first but he later laughed about it. It was around 3:30 in the morning so we all decided it was time to go to sleep since we were getting really sleepy. It was around 11:00 in the morning when Indi had to go home, and Finley had to go too. So, we said our good byes when they called an Uber since they don't have their permits yet. So it just me and Luis left, his mom didn't mind when he came over or how long he stayed because he only lives 3 houses down from me. My brothers obviously thought of him as another family member since they knew him for so long, we fell back asleep with me on my bed and him on the floor. 5 mins later, I feel myself getting picked up from my bed, I was still half asleep when I looked I was over someone's shoulder who I identified to be Emory, I realized that we were going in the direction of the backyard, I look up to see Luis over Lee's shoulder he was tell him to put him down, the other boys seemed like they could care less about what was happening right now. We made it outside and we were about to be thrown in the pool but I tried to convince them not too.
"Wait, wait, wait" I said panicking cause I did not want to be thrown in the pool
"What?" Lee said ready to give his signal to throw us over board. Lu and I were looking at each other without anything convincing to make them change their minds, and with that they threw us in the pool, it was fucking freezing. They went inside the house laughing their asses off, Luis got out the pool first and then helped pull me up out the pool, we were ringing out our clothing when I saw Luis, staring at me, then I remembered that I was wearing a white shirt that was see through when it was wet and I was wearing a cute purple lace bra. I kind of didn't mind him looking but I didn't want him to make it awkward, so I just crossed my arms across my breast to take the tension away, he noticed my action and looked at the floor.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                              Luis's POV
I was just sleeping when I feel myself being hoisted up and thrown over someone's shoulder I could automatically tell it was Leander cause he was the only one who could pick me up, and I see Adria on what it looked like to be Emory carrying Ria, I soon realized where we were going I started to hit his back so he would drop me, but he held on to me, we were outside side and Lee and Emory were getting ready to drop us in the pool but I heard Ria's voice say," Wait,wait,wait"
"What?" Leander said in an annoyed voice, we just stared at each other and tried  to come up with an excuse to keep them from chucking us in but we had nothing to say that would convince them enough, they threw us in, the pool was so cold, that I hurried to get out, I crouched down to help Adria out the pool, we were taking the water out of our clothes then I glance down and saw that Aphelia had a white shirt on which meant it was see through I saw the bra she was wearing it was a purple lace bra that looked so hot. She obviously saw me looking, so she covered her breasts with her arms so I just quickly turned my somewhere else. That was so awkward.

Ok luvs that's the end of this chapter, wait till things start to get spicy between Luis and Adria..
Please if you have any ideas of what you want to see included into the story. No idea is a bad idea 🧚🏾