Ⓒ𝕙𝔞ᑭtєŘ 𝕆Ň𝑒: Twitchstream

-Aviva's PoV-

"Caleb why'd you kill me?!"
"Well sOoOrRrY, it was an accident"
"No it wasn't," Aviva bitterly retorts, "you did that on purpose! I almost got it! Now i gotta try and find it again"
"No it's okay, I can bring it with me"
"No you can't, you only have a wooden pickaxe. That won't work!"
"Oh right. Well we've been playing Minecraft for about an hour anyways, maybe we can do something else?"
Aviva sighed. He has a point though, I think the Twitch chat is getting kind of bored by now. "Fine."
"Yay. So what do you want to play?" 
"I don't know, you want to play something else, you choose."
"I don't know either to be honest," Caleb pauses for a few seconds, "maybe we can play among us?"
"Sure, I guess? Who's going to play with us?"
"Uhm, maybe Soup? Nugget, Lorilei, Taylor?"
"You know what, you just invite some people and we'll see"
Caleb starts up a game in the Skeld, and sends the code to a few other people who want to join, while Aviva starts a discord voicecall with everyone in the game. When everyone had joined, Caleb started the game and everyone muted their microphones. The start screen appeared, and  Aviva is imposter, together with Nugget. "Okay I'm Imposter, let's go" Aviva spoke to the twitchchat. "Nugget will probably make it her mission to kill Caleb so I don't have to worry about that" Aviva says while entering reactor. "Lemme fake this task... Oh someone is entering," Aviva quickly kills the person and vents. A few seconds later Caleb's body is reported. Aviva laughs, "Told you". The game goes on a little while longer, and Aviva ends up winning. As soon as she enters the lobby again, Caleb starts whining about getting killed first. "Oh shut up Caleb" Aviva laughs. They play a few more games, until Caleb says this will be his last one. "Can we play it with fans?" Aviva asks, and Caleb agrees. The fans join and they start playing. As soon as the first emergency meeting is called, one of the fans takes their chance. "Caleb, Aviva, if you could be someone else for 1 day, who would it be". Aviva tries to answer, but at the same time Caleb answers too.
"Caleb"
"Aviva"
"Hold on, seriously," Aviva raises one eyebrow "why me?"
"I don't know, your life seems cool, why did you choose me?"
"To be honest, same reason"
"Oh" With that, they vote out lime and continue playing.
"Okay, that was the last game, I'll speak to you later Aviva, bye!" Caleb leaves the discord call and among us server.
"Well, that looks like a good spot to end this stream, I am low-key very tired. So, I'm going to get some food and sleep. See you all next stream, bye!" Aviva says to her Twitch, then ends the stream. She sighs, that was exhausting, seriously. She walks down to the kitchen to get some noodles, greeting her dad on the way down. While waiting until the noodles are done, she scrolls on her For You Page for a while. The noodles finished warming up and Aviva walked to her room, ate her noodles, removed her makeup and went to sleep.

-Caleb's PoV-

"I'll speak to you later Aviva, bye!" Caleb says, as he ends the discord call and leaves the among us server. "Okay, that was among us with Aviva. I have two more new games scheduled for this stream, so were gong to to those now....."He zones out looking for the game. "Ah, here it is"He opens a new game, and starts playing, his twitchchat laughing at him getting scared. After he played a bit of both games, he decides it's enough. "Okay, that was it for today's stream, I have no more games I planned on playing today, so I think I'm gonna end the stream here. Bye everyone, see you next stream!" and he ends the stream, simultaneously with Soup walking in. "Hey, you done?" she asks. "Yeah" "Cool, because I found a cool movie, want to watch it with me?" "Okay, I will be right there" "K"
Caleb cleans up the room, then goes to make some popcorn. Once it's finished, he joins Soup on the couch, the movie already on the tv. "Okay, I'm here, start it up" he says while he hands her the popcorn and cuddles up with her. Soup lays her head on his shoulder and starts the movie. 30 minutes in the movie, and Caleb was already out. 

A/N: Caleb fell asleep, just so you know.
Hello, and welcome to my new book: Swapped.
If you are reading this thank you so much. I'm planning on making this more constructed and organised then my other book, and the storyline and plot are better and planned out. Please tel me what you think, I love to receive any constructive criticism, feedback and tips to make the story better. No hate comments, so no 'this sucks' or 'i hate this' but rather 'i think it would be better if you.....'

also, i started an imagines book so please visit that one if you like!
storyline credits go to: grrmidas on insta!

xoxo Roxanne