𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"Asshole," the stranger muttered under his breath to Renjun before starting to walk away as well. The victim of the term would've easily let it slide, but not the originally attacked member of such 'dickheadery'.

"Watch it!" Chenle raised his middle finger, so Donghyuck whined and swiftly dragged him and Renjun, followed by the others, off that street and literally anywhere else.

"So shady," Jaemin cackled as they approached an old fashioned diner, the red leather seats surrounding white, rounded tables showing through the massive glass windows.

"Shady my ass, he was creepy!" Jisung sighed, and that gave Renjun a little hope and happiness that he could see it too. That he himself hadn't overreacted back there.

"Okay, let's drop it and not let dumb crap like that ruin our day," Mark slammed the conversation to an immediate halt. "Lunchtime."

Jeno was the first to open the door and initiate the chimes that hung above it, immediately capturing a waitress' attention. The space smelt of the delicious greasy food one would wait 'til Friday to devour, expensive and sweet perfumes, disinfectant in places where a child had most likely released the contents of its stomach to the floor, and desserts. Ice-cream sundaes were balanced on silver trays and escorted to various different tables, and damn did they make the boys feel hungry.

"I've never been to one of these places," Renjun admitted softly as the lady trailed over with a white, shiny smile. "I've seen them in those movies though."

"They're expensive half the time," Donghyuck responded pleasantly, "Though worth it."

"Welcome, guys!" The waitress chirped, "How many?"

"Seven," Jaemin held up his splayed hand, wriggling his fingers for emphasis. The woman nodded enthusiastically, her brown ponytail flicking back and forth as she guided them over to a nice, tucked away corner by a window.

"Take a seat, and I'll bring you the menus."

Mark slid all the way towards the window so he could press his shoulder to it and block his face from the prying eyes of the slice of Seoul that walked past. Jisung sat opposite him on the other sofa-like seat, followed by Renjun who was then trapped between him and Jeno, then Jaemin, Donghyuck and Chenle joined Mark's side.

"I'm so warm," Jeno fanned his face with his hand, pulling at his shirt to circulate air. Even with the A.C blasting a few metres away, it was humid.

The older Chinese male couldn't help but inwardly agree, uncomfortably trying to ignore the fact that his legs were slick with sweat and slid on the red, smooth surface. It was only a short time until the expected horror of standing up again came along, and that nasty sensation of separating skin from leather.

The others had to be in for similar pain though.

People wandered past through the fingerprint-inflicted glass, taking no notice of the young adults, much to their relief. Mark had years of practice, but getting caught would never be an impossibility.

The girl returned with six menus to share, sliding them without bias into the centre of their table. "Call me if you want some drinks."

"Thanks," Jaemin hummed, yanking a laminated page from the pile and scanning the words. "Why is everything hot food?"

"Order salad then," Chenle rolled her eyes.

"Ew...."

Jisung tilted his head back and rested against the window as the others started agreeing on what to share, since they rarely ever ordered six whole meals. He flinched at the feeling of Renjun shifting on the seat beside him, sliding his hands under his thighs to prevent sweat sticking.

He smirked, being the pain in the ass he was and started to lift him off the material.

"Ack! Jisung!"

"Up we go~" the taller sang and placed him on his lap, receiving many (jealous) glares from those sitting with them. The smallest started smacking his firm chest nonetheless, wriggling even more to get off.

"I swear to god, you act like you're fifteen or something!" He hissed.

The further he wormed around in Jisung's loose grasp and elicited chuckles from the brunette, the more apparent his movements became...and led to obvious consequences.

"Wait, don't move!" The youngest suddenly begged, holding the older's hips still.

Renjun mocked his words in an annoying voice before turning to view him over his shoulder and furrowing his brows.

Wait a minute....

"Park Jisung, please tell me aren't what I think you are."

"I didn't ask you to practically lap dance! I was trying to help with the uncomfortable seats!"

"Shhhhh!" Mark massaged his temples. "Wow, I can't believe we're doing this here."

"Pull him off," Chenle whined, leaning over the table to grab at Renjun.

"I can't now," Jisung retorted, "Then it's just obvious to everyone else!"

"Go to the toilet!"

"Stop fucking yelling!" Jaemin demanded.

Renjun just sat in silence, staring down at his legs which were uncomfortably atop someone else's problematic issue. Dear god, what is going on?

Jeno, beside them, carefully tugged the male down and back onto the seat, standing up and sliding out of the booth. "Ji, come with me."

"What?"

"C'mon. We'll be ten or fifteen minutes," the ravenette sighed, motioning for the youngest to follow.

"I'm not walking through a fucking public restaurant with a hard on!"

"Lower your goddamn voice," Mark insisted.

"Here," Renjun pouted, dragging a jacket from his bag on the ground which he took in case of an emergency, and handed it to the brunette. "Do not get anything on that. And do not use it for, I don't know, smell or some shit."

"Gee, thanks," Jisung rolled his eyes frustratedly, tying the fabric around his waist and sliding over Renjun to get to Jeno on the other side.

"Sorry about them," Donghyuck muttered while slamming his head down onto the table. "We're usually better with control."

─────── • ❥ • ───────