Chapter 35.

On the next day, At the park.
Mina was sitting on the park bench, waiting for her friends to come. She was watching people passing by as she hums softly.
"Mina!" Suddenly a familiar voice caught her attention, she turns her head and saw her friends Jiseul and Hayoung who's running towards her, She stands, Jiseul hugs her tight as soon as she reached Mina.

"Ya, I missed you." Mina chuckles softly and looks at Jiseul and Hayoung, She hugs Hayoung as well.
"How are you two doing? You become more prettier."
"We're fine, How about you? We thought we're just gonna talk to you through video calls." Hayoung said while looking at Mina.
Mina chuckled softly. "I'm fine. I'm always fine. You know that." She nods.
"Let's find a place to eat, My treat. Since Mina is here." Jiseul said proudly, smiles widely. Both Hayoung and Mina smiles widely and the three young girls heads to the japanese restaurant.

Minutes passed, The three are already at the Japanese restaurant, They are also done ordering foods for themselves.
"So, How's you and Chen oppa?" Mina looks at Jiseul.
"We're doing fine and our relationship are going strong." Jiseul smiles warmly as she nodded.
"That's good. How about you Hayoung? How's you and your long time suitor Sehun?" Mina looks at Hayoung, blinks.
Hayoung chuckled. "Well.. We become official yesterday, Since I felt that he's sincere, that he truly loves me." She said "How about you? Baekhyun oppa.. He's being playboy again." She added.
Mina looks at Jiseul and Hayoung, "Where shall we go next after this?" She changes the topic.
"It seems he haven't moved on yet." Jiseul said as she nod seriously. "He's dating anyone to forget, He date a lot of girls, I'm sure he already moved on." Mina replied, smiling at them.

"Have you?" Hayoung looks at her.
Mina slowly looks down, "I wanna go shopping. And eat ice cream." She looks at her friends once again with a big fake smile on her face.
Hayoung and Jiseul look at each other and at Mina. The two nods and just smiled at her. After a minutes, The foods they ordered finally arrived, The three started eating.

Hayoung, Jiseul and Mina didn't lost contacts to each other after the break up of Mina and Baekhyun and even Mina left and went to America with her family, The two kept it from EXO especially Baekhyun, Mina wanted Baekhyun to forget her so she told her friends not to mention that they're still contacting each others.

At the mall, The three are already there and strolling around, Hayoung and Jiseul are both clinging on Mina's arms, Hayoung clinging on the left arm of Mina and Jiseul take the right, The three are enjoying their time together, They even ate ice cream and bought a lot of clothes, shoes, the three also took a lot of photos together, It was a great time for them since they haven't been together for a years.

The three are resting at the coffee shop inside the mall, They are sipping on their drinks.
"We should do this often." Hayoung said as she was looking at her drink.
"Yeah, But Mina was now living in America." Jiseul pouts her lips a bit.
Mina chuckled, "You should visit us there, Mom and Minhyuk will be happy to see you guys there." Mina smiles.
Hayoung and Jiseul smiles warmly at Mina. "So, How's the preparation for your birthday?" She look at Jiseul and blinks while sipping on her drink.
"Doing good, I told to my uncle that I want a simple birthday party but still, He's the boss." Jiseul replied, The two chuckled.
"You're coming right?" Hayoung looks at Mina.
Mina smiles and nods, "Ofcourse, It's Jiseul's birthday, That's why I went back here, It's because of you two."
Jiseul looks at her, "Really? Is it because of us? Or someone else?" She started teasing Mina, Mina shakes her head and just chuckled softly.
"Are you ready to see Baekhyun oppa again?"
Hayoung asked Mina seriously.
"It's been a years since we broke up, So it's nothing with me if we meet and see each other again. We're just each other's past. And the past needs to forget." She said as she was looking at her friends, smiling.
"But sometimes past is hard to forget, especially if that past means alot to you." Jiseul replied. Mina just sip on her drink and didn't say a thing.

---