Bani replied ‘I am fine. And main wohi pehnungi’ she spoke adamantly.

Veer replied casually ‘your wish’

They had their lunch in the evening as they got late shopping.

For another few hours they roamed around in the mall, bought some more clothes and finally Bani went to change.

Veer was waiting outside the washroom. His eyes widened seeing Bani’s final look.

He couldn't take his eyes off her, he could tell how nervous she was only by looking at her face.

Bani came out nervous ‘Main thik toh lag rahi hu na Veer?’

Veer still looking at her ‘thik? Kamal lag rahi ho Sweetheart. I really feel ki kha jau tumhe’ he said greeting his teeth.
Bani couldn’t help but blush ‘chale?’

Veer spoke playfully ‘main toh kehta hu ghar chalte hai, kaha club jaenge’

Bani replied ‘pagal ho tum sachi. Chalo’

Veer spoke like a ashiq ‘tumhare pyar mein sweetheart.

 Bani laughed. ‘Hasee toh phasee’ Veer spoke.

‘Or kitna phasungi?’ she whispered.

Veer was surprised ‘kya kaha tumne?’

Bani replied ‘kuch nahi. Chalo late ho raha hai.’ she tried to hide the smile that was forming on her lips.

They started walking when Veer spoke almost in a whisper ‘I heard that’

Bani just smiled and didn’t say anything.

Everyone was looking at Bani and she was getting more nervous.

‘Veer yeh sab mujhe kyu dekh rahe hai? I asked you ki kaisi lag rahi hu’ she was panicking.

Veer’s hand on it’s own accord rests on her waist as if giving her confidence ‘ab thik hai?’

Bani was surprised his mere touch gave her so much confidence, she just nodded looking at him.

They went to the club, Veer didn’t leave Bani for a minute. He held her securely and this mere thought attracted Bani more towards Veer.

‘Bani tum yaha baitho main kuch drinks lata hu’

‘Thik hai’

Bani sat there observing the whole ambience, she has never been to a club. She was happy but she can’t handle the noise much.

Her eyes were finding Veer and finally she spotted him. What she saw made her angry. A girl was throwing herself on Veer. 

Veer was waiting for his drinks when he felt a girl roaming her hand on his shoulder ‘Hi Veer. pehchana mujhe?’

Veer replied ‘umm nahi’ the girl replied ‘come on Veer bhul gaye? Vo wild ratein?’

Veer replied ‘dekho I don’t really remember par jo bhi tha vo tha. Abhi I am married and here with my wife.’

‘Ha toh kya hua? Use ghar chod ao then milte hai’ she winked.

If it was old Veer he would have enjoyed the attention but today it disgusted him ‘please leave’ he spoke sternly.

‘Ek kiss toh banta hai na Veer’ she tried.

‘Bilkul banta hai’ they both turned, only to find a furious Bani standing there.