Bachira x Reader Drabble

THIS IS PART 2 OF THE PREVIOUS FIC!!

~~~

EVENT: 2020 Ficmas Day 10

WARNINGS: Quickly changing in front of them (not really NSFW)

CHARACTERS: Bachira

TYPE/PROMPT: Sick on Christmas so you take care of him

REQUESTED BY: jcsuke

WORD COUNT: 800

STATUS: Only on Wattpad for now

NOTES: I actually really enjoyed writing this, tysm for the req!! I really enjoyed writing both of your prompts thank you so much <33

~~~

"Bachira?" you asked as you got up after another moment because he was still silent. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he finally said after another second but you started to get worried— he was awfully quiet. You quickly walked over to him and put your hands on his cheeks, only to realize that he was burning up.

"Oh my gosh, you're burning up," you said and started dragging him back to his house. "Why didn't you say anything earlier??"

"I'm perfectly fine?" he said and you shook your head.

"No, you are not," you said as you walked with him to his room. "Change into something more comfortable, lie down and keep warm while I go and get you some ice and some medication."

You left his room and closed the door behind you and although you were worried, you were also slightly embarrassed and slightly heartbroken. Oh gosh, why did I think he was blushing, he was literally just red from his fever!! Ugh, why didn't I notice earlier, I'm so dumb... you quickly took off your coat and got what you needed from downstairs as you mentally scolded yourself.

You knocked on the door, just in case, and told him that you'd be coming in. "Hey, are you okay?" you said slowly, but it quite obvious that he wasn't. His breaths were short and heavy and he seemed to be uncomfortable— the sight paining you. How could I think of myself when he's in such a bad shape, what is wrong with me, you scolded yourself again for yet another reason.

You got a cold wet towel and put it on his forehead. A relieved sigh left his lips and you smiled a little.

"Here, are you able to get up and take the medicine? Here's some water," you said and passed him the pills and the water as he slowly got up. He slowly but carefully swallowed the medication and lied back down again.

"Try to sleep if you're able to, that's the best thing to do," you told him and he nodded drowsily, falling asleep in a matter of minutes. While he was asleep, you continued to re-soak the cold towel on his forehead to try to cool him down a little. Although asleep, he still looked uncomfortable and a little bit in pain and it hurt you to see it.

You took his arm and carefully pressed a light kiss on his hand, "I'm so so so sorry I couldn't notice any earlier, I'm so sorry..."

"(Y/n)..." you heard Bachira say and noticed him starting to sit up.

"Oh no, did I wake you up? I didn't mean to, sorry," you said trying to get him to lie down again but he wouldn't budge.

"(Y/n)," he said again and you looked at him, wondering what he had to say. "You're gonna get sick."

"I'm fine, I don't mind— you need to get better first," you said, holding onto his warm hand.

"Hey, (Y/n)," he said again and you looked over at him. Did he need some water? Was he getting hot?

"Yeah?"

"I love you more," he said and your eyes widened— you were not expecting that.

"Where did that come from?" you asked, although already completely aware that he was simply replying to your previous statement.

"The thing from before," he said and rolled onto his side to turn away from you. "Sorry, I couldn't say anything then— I, um, I was way too happy and I couldn't find the right words." The last bit came out as more of a mumble but you were still able to hear it and it made your heart flutter.

A chuckle left your lips and you poked at his cheeks, "You're so cute, oh my gosh."

He turned his head so that he was looking right up at you and your cheeks flushed a little red from the serious expression he had. Without a blink, he lifted his head and placed a kiss on your lips. "Sorry, I'm gonna get you sick," he said and lied back down.

You were super flustered but you quickly walked over to his closet and grabbed what looked like the comfiest shirt and shorts you could find and changed into them right there and then.

"(Y-Y/n)??" Bachira said, obviously surprised.

As soon as you finished changing you slipped into the covers and lied down beside Bachira. "Do you mind?" you asked him and he shook his head no.

He pressed a kiss onto your forehead and said, "but we're going to cuddle again when I'm not sick because I probably won't remember much."

"Sounds like a plan to me," you said and smiled.