Christmas special

Hi, so currently due to school I've been really busy. Don't worry though!! I'm still very happy about writing this book and is currently writing another chapter. Once again...VERY SHORT/
....BUT UPDATED

Pyramid Head:

-

He definitely gives you one of the nurses' heads. So this monster doesn't know the needs for a human but knows when this fat man comes down chimneys? He's like a dog, with pride he clenches the head and plops it in your lap. At first, you really didn't know if he was telling you EAT it or look at it.
...

ah fuck he forgot to feed you.

Pennywise

-
. It was cool December night, and all the green and red light filled the neighborhoods with joy. Your nose burned from the cold temperatures and nothing sniffles coming from you. Digging the shovel into the white ground gripping your hands on the shovel.
TINK!
You tilted your head, did you hit a rock. Digging more of the white snow, anddddd what the hell.
"Heya, Toots~"
-
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

Micheal Myers
-
You weren't expecting anything from him. You knew Micheal didn't like Christmas that much. So, you didn't even bother pestering him about it. You and Micheal knew each other for a while despite of what he does in his spare time. Your house, was his base were he would hide from the police and count the days until Halloween. The ice cubes floated in your drink as you swished them around, watching them move slowly in the liquid. You haven't saw Micheal in months ever since Halloween, a part of you felt almost scared for him. Loud bangs emerged from the white door as you felt yourself junp. Who would be at your door at such an ungodly hour? Standing yourself up and opening the door, your eyes were met with the same man from months ago.
"Hey Micheal"
Michaels aura was silent but loud. You could never describe it accurately, you didn't know to. Before you ask anything, he made his way into your house shoving you along the way.
"Well that wasn't nice-"
You said before a chuckle emerged from your throat. Micheal stood still, his hands laid firmly by his side. His mask plagued with dirt and grime and anything else imaginable. His heavy hand pat itself twice on your head. The confusion bubbled up and before you could ask a question he was already out the door.

Micheal is werid.