Sisters love ❣️

Next day Subhadra woke up early & went towards the entrance of palace of Dwarka. She was waiting for her sisters; Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati & Vijaya. After sometime she heard the sound of conchs & drums. She was overjoyed because she knew that her sisters have came.

4 chariots arrived which carry 4 beautiful princesses.

" Jiji", Subhadra ran towards them in excitement and hugged them.

" Subhu ", hugged all the princesses in joy.

" Jiji, after so many years u remembered of me, huh! U know that i missed all of u so much", said Subhadra with a tear in her eyes .

" We know my cute , little sister. We also missed u so much. After all u are our darling sister", said Devika. All the sisters smiled .

" Ok jiji, lets go inside the palace. We will talk there", said Subhadra and dragged all her sisters inside the palace.

Inside the palace all the 5 sisters greeted everyone. After talking with the whole family , Subhadra dragged all of her sisters inside her chamber.

" Jiji, do u know that my Pandava brothers have came here & we all have done lots of mischiefs and exciting things", said Subhadra.

All the four sisters froze hearing Pandavas names. Devika's heart went towards Yudhisthira, Valandhara: Bheem, Karenumati : Nakul & Vijaya : Sahadev. Suddenly Subhadra stopped chattering and saw all her sisters are lost in their own dream world. She smiled mischievously & called out, " mmm. Jiji, what u all are thinking?".

All the 4 sisters came out of their world. They understood the situation & blushed. Subhadra laughed seeing their condition.

" Hmm. So u all have fallen for the Pandavas, right?", She asked laughingly. The 4 sisters blushed.

" I can see. Devika jiji have fallen for Bhrata Yudhisthira as she is Dharmapriya and Bhrata Yudhisthira is also Dharmaraj. Valandhara jiji have fallen for Bhrata Bheem because she is such a foodie like my Bhrata Bheem. Karenumati jiji likes handsome persons and my Bhrata Nakul is the most handsome in the whole Aryavart so she has faen for him. And at last Vijaya jiji has fallen for Bhrata Sahadev, because she likes intelligent person and my Bhrata Sahadev is very intelligent", Subhadra said everyone's love life but didn't mention her.

" Hmm. So what about u? U have mentioned all of ours love life, but didn't mention urs?", Asked Karenumati mischievously.

" Yes Subhu. Tell us about ur love life. We want to know who is that luckiest person in the whole world", said Valandhara.

" What! Luckiest person!!! Why the person who will marry me be the luckiest person in the whole world", Subhadra exclaimed.

" Because, u are most beautiful girl in the whole Aryavart, u are a fierce warrior princess, u know who to use all the weapons. So the person who will marry u will be the luckiest person in the whole World", said Vijaya.

Subhadra just blushed.

" Ohooo. So there is someone whom my sister loves! I think he is Pandupautra Arjun. Because except him, u have mentioned our names in other Pandavas! Hmmm?", Asked Devika mischievously.

"Noo...noo..nothing...nothing like that jiji! Why I will love Prince Arjun", said Subhadra and her face turned fully red in blush.

" Ohoo. We can see it. U are blushing. Wait, wait! U put Bhrata before other Pandavas name, but what about Pandupautra Arjun? Why did u call him Prince?", Asked Vijaya mischievously.

" Vijaya, don't u know that Pandupautra Arjun is my ladli sister Subhadra's Prince Charming", giggled Karenumati.

" Have u all taken pledge to pull my legs!", Shouted Subhadra.

" Bit sister, we didn't say any bad words for ur lover", giggled Valandhara.

" I will not spare u all today", shout Subhadra and chased them.

So friends, hope u l liked the meet of 5 sisters!

Enjoy frnds😃...

Thank u ❤️