Chapter 19: Dm's

Mulai dari awal

"Be disgusted of you? Not find you attractive? If anything, I'm even more in love with your body knowing it's growing my little girl." His hands rub down the side of my body, traveling under the towel as they caress my bare lower back. I feel myself clench, but I try to ignore it. I bite the inside of my cheek, staying silent. "You don't want me touching you?" He whispers, his hands softly running farther down as they cup my ass.

My eyes shut softly form the touch. "I'm sorry," I whisper, a tear dropping from my closed eyes. I feel his hand move to the bottom of my thighs, squeezing them. He sighs and kisses my cheek, "it's okay. Just tell me when to stop and I will." I feel his lips attach to my forehead, his hands coming back up my body, onto my waist. "What if you don't stop?" I ask him with a small voice, opening my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I if you asked me to?" He frowns.

"Some boys don't," I shrug. My eyes flicker away from his as I feel myself want to cry.

"Is this about the party? Are you scared that I'll hurt you?" His hands leave me, replacing themselves over the towel. He's so careful, so compassionate with his feelings.

"I know you won't, Colby. But what if it ever happens and you're not there to stop it like you were the last time? What if you didn't even stop it the last time? For all we know, he could of-"

"I stopped it, I opened the door right after he went in with you. I made sure he didn't hurt you." He reassures me.

"I didn't have any underwear on after, Colby. What if-"

"I promise," he kisses my lips to stop me from talking. "I didn't let him hurt you."

I sigh and nod, kissing him again.

"I miss touching you, Kat," he sighs as he looks down at the towel. "I miss seeing those lips wrapped around my tip, and I miss seeing your face when I did the things you liked. I miss making you feel good." He bites his lip, his hands running down me again. "But if you're not ready, then it's okay." He says.

I feel myself become weaker as he caresses me. I can feel the warmth between my legs, the pool beginning to form. Then I remember what's on my thighs, what he can't see. I don't stop his hands, instead, I let him continue to search my body. My eyes open quickly when I feel him go over the bandage. I knew I should of stopped him.

He curiously moves the towel up my leg, his eyebrows furrowing when he sees the cuts. I look down at his thumb as he traces over the fresh marks. Our eyes meet again, I can see the sadness flood through him. My eyes water and he shakes his head, "Don't be ashamed. It's okay, you're going to be okay. We're going to get through this, I'm going to help you. It needs to stop but I know it's an addiction and I know it's hard to stay away from. Just remember that it's not safe, for you or the baby. Think of her, Kat." He tells me. I nod with teary eyes, kissing his cheek and hugging him.

I pull away and kiss his lips, backing him up into the bed. He sits down and I follow his eyes as I get onto my knees. He smiles at me as I take his gym shorts off. I take his member into my hand, pumping it slowly to make him fully hard. I glance up to his face, his lips already parted from the feeling. I use my tongue first, licking a wet strip up from his base, swirling my tongue softly around the tip. He sighs as he continues to watch me. His hand goes to my neck, forcing me to open my mouth as he spits, I smile more and wrap my lips around his tip when he lets go of me. His head falls back and I begin, making sure the apply pressure in the most sensitive part. I keep my free hand on his balls, cupping them as my mouth does all the work. My eyes shut tight as I go all the way down, slightly choking as he hits the back of my throat. His hand comes to my hair, holding me still as he begins thrusting in my mouth. I gag only a few times, making sure to stay open for his comfort. My eyes roll in the back of my head as he goes faster, my hands coming to his knees. "Fuck," he breathes. He lets go of me, I come up for air, only to have him pick me up and lay me on the bed. "Someone's strong," I laugh. He rolls his eyes with a smile, untying the small knot on the towel. I hesitate to let him take it off, but he watches my face for reassurance before opening the towel. He stares at my body for a second before attaching his lips to mine. I feel his member his the side of my leg as he depends our kiss. I moan, trying to buck my hips closer to his. He lets go of me, taking his shirt off.

"Remember to be quiet, my parents are home." He laughs. I smile and nod, "Alright, no promises though."

He ignores me, opening his bedside table, grabbing a small wrapper. We look at each other for moment, both of us laughing in sync after he glances down at me. He throws it back in, shutting the drawer. He kisses my lips one last time before traveling down my neck. He reaches my boobs, giving one attention with his lips before the other. I bite my lip to refrain from moaning. His hand caresses my inner thigh, his thumb slowly starting to circle around my clit. My eyes roll in the back of my head as I breathe harder. He watches me as he goes further down, wasting no time to attach his lips to my clit. My hips buck as he does so, causing him to hold me down. I look down, but giggle when I realize I can also see his hair. He hums against me, causing my head to throw back. His fingers move around my entrance, spreading my juices around before pushing one inside me. I bite my arm, my eyes shutting even harder. He adds another finger as he sucks and flicks his tongue in my clit. My toes curl as I feel myself start to come undone. Before I could finish, he gets up causing me to let go of the breath that I was holding. My chest rises and falls, the disappointment filling me as I realize that he didn't let me finish. I open my eyes, his meeting mine, "I want you to cum while I'm inside you," he whispers darkly. His tip runs against my clit for a moment before he pushes inside, causes me to arch my back, a moan almost slipping out. He watches me as I grasp the sheets around, trying my harder not to make any sound. He sees me struggling, so he puts his hand under my chin, his thumb coming into contact with my bottom lip. His eyes darken as he begin to thrust faster I bite his thumb, holding back all the noise I'm desperate to release. "Good girl," he groans. My legs shake as he goes deeper. His free hand connects to my clit, rubbing in figure eights. My cheeks heat up, the feeling coming back faster than before. I start to cum, but again, he takes his hand away. I groan and look at him, his lips turned into a smile as he watches me struggle. I reach down but he grab my hands, holding both above my head with one of his. His fingers go to my clit again, starting the process over again. He leans down, attaching his lips to mine. I moan into his mouth quietly. I start to go numb, the feeling more intense than before. I almost scream as he finally lets me cum. I bite his lip, my back coming off the bed as my legs begin to shake. My whole body goes numb, the feeling running down it, finally bursting open. He moans into my mouth, I feel his cum inside me, his legs also shaking with the feelings. He continues to thrust, now slower and with a more sensitive feel. I open my mouth, taking a deep breath as he pulls out of me. I fill my own juices drip, knowing his are too deep to come out. He rolls back onto his knees, staring at my red face. My eyes barely able to stay open. He chuckles, kissing me one last time before cleaning us with the towel.

"I think we both needed that," I sigh.

"I agree."