"I'm just going to take a shower." I yell to him.

"Do you need any sprite? Crackers, anything? I hate seeing you sick," I can hear the disappointment behind the door as he speaks.

"I'm okay," I reassure him. I flush the toilet and undress quickly.

I stare at my body for a moment. I hate how many stretch marks I have now. And my boobs have grown even more, causing stretch marks there too. Why do I have to be so hideous? I snap out of the trance, glancing at my phone again. I reach slowly to it, picking it up and looking at the screen. I open my phone, Instagram is still pulled up. I sigh and open the dm again, this time it was a picture of both me and him, my panties in his mouth as he hovers over me. I gulp down the tears, slamming my phone onto the counter.

I turn on the water and let it heat up, my eyes staring off onto the wall as I wait. I can't get the image out of my head. What if Colby just saw the end of it? What if he did rape me? That would change everything.

I get into the shower, the hot water hitting my back and hair. I sigh in relief as I start to calm down. I wash my hair, brushing it in the shower. Then, I begin to shave my legs. I apply baby oil over them, making sure not to slip in the process. I look down, ready to shave other places but frown as I notice that I can't see. I groan and open the shower curtain, grabbing my mirror off the counter. I haven't shaved in a month, considering Colby and I haven't had sex since the first time, I don't worry about it too much. I haven't let him see me naked in months. Nor has he touched me any. But I understand, I wouldn't touch me either.

I do my best as shaving, finishing the rest of my body too. I get out the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I stare at the drawer that holds my razor, trying not to think of what's hiding in my phone. I bite the inside of my cheek, craving the feeling of just one cut.

I shut my eyes for a moment, the odd feeling of butterflies reminding me of how I look. I frown and open the drawer, tears whelping into my eyes. I take my towel off, holding the skin around my thigh tight. I make a small cut, followed by a larger, deeper one. I grimace at the feeling, finding it both pleasurable and painful. It begins to bleed more than I'd like, so I grab tissue and start to apply pressure. It stops for a moment and I take that time to get a bandage from the bottom drawer. I stick it to myself then finish with a few smaller cuts around the area. My thigh stings as I wrap the towel back around myself.

I open the bathroom door, peeking around the hallway. I sigh and quickly walk across into Colby's room. I shut the door behind me and lock it, dropping the towel.

"Okay then," Colby laughs. I jump and grab the towel again, wrapping it as I turn around. His eyebrows furrow and he laughs, "what type of reaction was that?"

"Why are you in here?!" I yell. His eyes glance around the room, "Because it's my room?" He responds.

"Well, can you leave while I change?" I say with frustration. I turn back around and begin looking through my part of the dresser.

"Why are you acting like I've never seen you naked? Did you forget we're having a child, or?" He trails off, I can hear the laugh in his voice.

"No, Colby, I didn't forget that. And I never will," I mentally slap myself for being so harsh.

"Now you're mad?" I can hear him get up from the bed.

I rub my face, keeping one hand on the towel, "no, I'm sorry." I feel my cheeks heat up with frustration. I turn around, his now in front of me, his hands connect to my waist.

"Why are you scared to let me see you? You know I think you're beautiful." He frowns.

"I've told you Colby, my body has changed. I don't want you to-"